Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2017 10:38 am  #61

Re: Do circumstances 'really' not matter?

Look at it from her point of view - you wrecked her life for a while. You've admitted that.

You harassed her with hundreds of messages and frightened her and I guarantee she looked over her shoulder every day for months to see if you were there.

When someone harasses you it makes you frightened of your 'phone and social media which should be fun things to use and keep in touch with people. It makes you worried to go out in case they're there.

So you're in your own home where you should feel safe and you don't because message after message of varying degrees of emotional instability are coming through. Veering from I love you to you're a horrible person and all in between and when they pretend none of this ever happened and just send a friendly message of 'hey I saw this today' or 'I miss you' it's even more frightening because it's like they expect you to forget everything that happened before or they're so mentally unwell they don't remember it or don't think it matters. Especially if they've been quiet for a while and you think they've moved on and you've relaxed a bit.

And blocking them doesn't help that much because you're still worried about what they're saying.

I can't speak for the woman you're talking about but the above is probably how she felt. I can only speak for me and say that I would never be with the man that did that to me. Never.

And years later he STILL thought he loved me and we were meant to be together and he probably still does. We never were meant to be together and he never loved me though I know he thinks he does but that isn't love, it's obsession.

If we were meant to be together- i'd be there. I'm not.

10/06/2017 10:42 am  #62

Lifesagas wrote:

Look at it from her point of view - you wrecked her life for a while. You've admitted that.

You harassed her with hundreds of messages and frightened her and I guarantee she looked over her shoulder every day for months to see if you were there.

When someone harasses you it makes you frightened of your 'phone and social media which should be fun things to use and keep in touch with people. It makes you worried to go out in case they're there.

So you're in your own home where you should feel safe and you don't because message after message of varying degrees of emotional instability are coming through. Veering from I love you to you're a horrible person and all in between and when they pretend none of this ever happened and just send a friendly message of 'hey I saw this today' or 'I miss you' it's even more frightening because it's like they expect you to forget everything that happened before or they're so mentally unwell they don't remember it or don't think it matters. Especially if they've been quiet for a while and you think they've moved on and you've relaxed a bit.

And blocking them doesn't help that much because you're still worried about what they're saying.

I can't speak for the woman you're talking about but the above is probably how she felt. I can only speak for me and say that I would never be with the man that did that to me. Never.

And years later he STILL thought he loved me and we were meant to be together and he probably still does. We never were meant to be together and he never loved me though I know he thinks he does but that isn't love, it's obsession.

If we were meant to be together- i'd be there. I'm not.

Oookay.  I wasn't THAT creepy. far from it...

But this is LoA... So I can still be with her again right? I know she's the one...

10/06/2017 10:42 am  #63

YesIWILL wrote:

I don't want to scare her... I hope I didnt... I really want her back in my life though and I want to know that, if I did scare her so badly like the other person said, that I can still get her back...

It was this year you sent her a parcel and told us about it here. You said her sister kicked off about it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/06/2017 10:44 am  #64

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

I don't want to scare her... I hope I didnt... I really want her back in my life though and I want to know that, if I did scare her so badly like the other person said, that I can still get her back...

It was this year you sent her a parcel and told us about it here. You said her sister kicked off about it.

Yeah. I'm remembering that now. I thought it was the previous year but I was mistaken...

Guys... I just want to know if I can be back with her after all of this... I Love her...

10/06/2017 10:46 am  #65

YesIWILL wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Yeah. I'm remembering that now. I thought it was the previous year but I was mistaken...

Guys... I just want to know if I can be back with her after all of this... I Love her...

Because after those posts my vibe is super low today... :/

10/06/2017 10:56 am  #66

YesIWILL wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Because after those posts my vibe is super low today... :/

Please stop reaching out and focus on you. I'm working to maintain that and when you want results ( in my case more) you tend to go to that but in fact we want the feeling they give us and we can provide the feeling to ourselves of feeling loved . Practice that and you will feel so much better please please and then they come back but you are so happy in other ways you don't care . I care of course but I tell myself everyday this is all great But you know what's great you you are great and don't need this it's just a nice accessory. And then I ask myself what I would like to do think about manifesting other things like money etc . Please focus on you

10/06/2017 11:12 am  #67

What would you do if it was a forgone conclusion that she was never coming back into your life and you guys won’t ever be back together?   Then what?

I’m usially a believer of fairytales/miracles with loa.   But as someone before said, you’re not letting loa work(positively) for you

Whenever you “need” someone/something, it’s usually a recipe for disaster

I honestly feel like for the time being(at least until you can think about her and you two in s positive way). You really need to not focus on her at all

It’s never a good thing when someone has so much impact on your happiness.    You’ve said a lot of times, you’ll be kind of happy, then realize she’s not in your life and start getting really unhappy

That’s not a good thing

10/06/2017 11:13 am  #68

You WERE that creepy and i'm sorry but it's true. When someone you dated briefly sends you hundreds of messages and you try to placate them and they carry on so you tell them you hate them and will take out a restraining order and they carry on...

And then they send you a gift of a cuddly toy and a rose and a CD of love songs including one you wrote about them and pictures. Why would you think that isn't creepy?

I think it was around that time Cherished banned you from here and you complained on other forums that Veronicas forum didn't want to help and Cherished had to go on them and say you were obsessed and exhibiting worrying tendencies.

The womans sister told you to f off and leave the family alone after the gift and almost 2 years later you're still trying to contact her and telling you you miss her.... A few weeks ago you were saying you wanted to set up a fake SM account to see if she is with someone else.

That IS frightening or 'creepy' as you say. It frightens me and i'm not the woman you're focused on.

I know it's not what you want to hear but I honestly believe you would have probably moved on a long time before now if you weren't on all these forums.

10/06/2017 11:18 am  #69

Lifesagas wrote:

You WERE that creepy and i'm sorry but it's true. When someone you dated briefly sends you hundreds of messages and you try to placate them and they carry on so you tell them you hate them and will take out a restraining order and they carry on...

And then they send you a gift of a cuddly toy and a rose and a CD of love songs including one you wrote about them and pictures. Why would you think that isn't creepy?

I think it was around that time Cherished banned you from here and you complained on other forums that Veronicas forum didn't want to help and Cherished had to go on them and say you were obsessed and exhibiting worrying tendencies.

The womans sister told you to f off and leave the family alone after the gift and almost 2 years later you're still trying to contact her and telling you you miss her.... A few weeks ago you were saying you wanted to set up a fake SM account to see if she is with someone else.

That IS frightening or 'creepy' as you say. It frightens me and i'm not the woman you're focused on.

I know it's not what you want to hear but I honestly believe you would have probably moved on a long time before now if you weren't on all these forums.

Yeah that’s really not a good look.     If she was a celebrity, she’d probablt have body guards

I just wish his happiness wasn’t so connected to her.  There’s been times I felt miserable and really unhappy when someone wasn’t talking to me.   But that only happens when I’m out of alignment(which isn’t a lot these days)

When I’m in alignment, I realize “wow. I can’t let someone control my happiness so much”. And I also realize why I’m out of alignment and how to get back in

But he’s been out of alignment so long(a few happy days doesn’t change this). That I don’t think he realizes these things

10/06/2017 11:27 am  #70

Lifesagas wrote:

I dated her for a good while. I wasn't as creepy as you're making me out to be. I'm sure I was 'creepish', but I wasn't THAT creepy... We've known each other for years even before dating. And 2 years later I'm not trying to contact her. I've contacted her like... once or twice within the past year, probably. Maybe 3 times. And what is SM? I don't remember saying that? I remember saying when I was in a low spot that I was contemplating looking at her profile using my secondary/fake account, which isn't too creepy. Many people find that they want to look at their ex's profiles. I believe you're heavily overemphasizing and over-exaggerating my "creepiness" toward her. You only know what I've been saying and you're filling in the rest with your false perception of who I am. If you were to see any other time besides that one time I sent a lot of texts (which was RIGHT after the breakup when I was crying and freaking out) or the few things I've written on here, you'd see that I'm usually in a very good place, emotionally and that, even though she's on my mind and it does hurt when I think of her, that I'm usually in a good place, working, having a good time, laughing and being awesome at work, hanging out with friends at work, etc. I was not being as creepish as you think I was...

But my question still stands... can I still be back with her? I love her. At the moment, my life isn't stopping for her. I'm working, supporting myself, playing guitar, watching YouTube videos, relaxing, working on myself, for myself, etc. Because you see only needy posts by me (because this is an LoA forum about getting ex back, and I usually only post when I'm having difficulties) you see a false perception of who I am, and you only see me in a negative and unhappy state. It's not indicative of who I am 90%+ of the time. 

But yea... I can still attract her back, yes? 

Board footera