Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2017 4:43 pm  #51

Re: Do circumstances 'really' not matter?

Thanks PF! AND Blue, I'm not spamming.  If I'm ever having trouble it's alright for me to post. Many have posted more topics more than I have.

I'm trying to stay positive, thanks pf. Today I took a day simply to relax and focus oh me. I'm currently watching it's always sunny

10/04/2017 11:54 pm  #52

YesIWILL wrote:

Thanks PF! AND Blue, I'm not spamming.  If I'm ever having trouble it's alright for me to post. Many have posted more topics more than I have.

I'm trying to stay positive, thanks pf. Today I took a day simply to relax and focus oh me. I'm currently watching it's always sunny

Hi, I went through the thread today. I just want to tell you to go easy on yourself. All people here talk from their own experiences and they all mean well. But for some no contact has worked wonders and for some breaking it. Situation might be same for everyone but experiences might be different.
But what you can do is start by reading your own threads again. When we are in a relaxed frame of mind the same things we read earlier somehow has a different meaning now. Everyone here is trying to tell you to ‘let go’. If you really want her back you need to let go. Let go of the fear, the desperation, the neediness. Change your thought process and see how it changes your life. You are unable to actually enjoy this whole LoA process because you are refusing to understand it.
When my ex broke up with me, I was heartbroken and I did everything I could think of to manifest him back. Veronica’s 25day challenge, RS, visualisations and meditations...literally everything. Veronica’s challenge and the people I the forum here repeatedly talked about self love and I kind of didn’t understand what it meant. But I started practising that, mirror technique...doing and buying things for myself. Going out for dinner or coffee alone...treating myself to movies and stuff. Believe me it worked miracles for me. Firstly I realized my own worth and secondly I understood that I didn’t want my ex back as he was not what I wanted in my man. He had never respected me...he had put me down and compared me to other people. How could I have ever been happy with such a man. When we first met he was going through his breakup and I helped him believe in himself again. I’ve had good moments also with him but that is not enough to qualify for a relationship. I wish him best. But now I’m happy being single...I know I’ll meet someone nice soon. Someone who will love and respect me too.
LoA works...it does.
Just do it right. Don’t make her the center of your life, don’t let your life revolve around her. If you really love her, you have to let her go. Practice LoA, raise your vibrations, make yourself the center of your life. You will start seeing good changes. Trust people here.
Loads of best wishes. Take care

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

10/05/2017 11:42 am  #53

Gratitude - this is a really interesting point. Realising that someone you thought you wanted isn't "all that", that they didn't really offer you what you wanted. I've had a turning point on that score this weekend and it's really made me think. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/05/2017 11:50 am  #54

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Gratitude - this is a really interesting point. Realising that someone you thought you wanted isn't "all that", that they didn't really offer you what you wanted. I've had a turning point on that score this weekend and it's really made me think. 

I’m grateful to this forum from the bottom of my heart. Reading such positive posts and success stories is what has helped me understand LoA. I’m now happy in life....and my outlook and reactions towards situations and other people have changed. So, I did actually succeed in my own way.
There is this one guy who is way out of my league is showing interest in me. I’m also enjoying it but don’t know where it will lead. All I know is that my intentions and my vibrations are high and only good things will happen.
I’m grateful to you too PrettyFlamingo. Some of your posts have been very inspiring. Thanks.

10/06/2017 9:49 am  #55

Honestly, having been in the position of this woman - when you tell someone you don't want to be with them and they send hundreds of texts and calls and you threaten a restraining order because you're freaked out and they seem obsessed and they still send gifts and try to contact you and then years later they're still trying and saying they miss you - it's just really, really frightening.

If you care about her as much as you say you do, please stop trying to contact her.

I know that isn't a LOA response but I think we need to think about everyone involved here.

10/06/2017 10:05 am  #56

Lifesagas wrote:

Honestly, having been in the position of this woman - when you tell someone you don't want to be with them and they send hundreds of texts and calls and you threaten a restraining order because you're freaked out and they seem obsessed and they still send gifts and try to contact you and then years later they're still trying and saying they miss you - it's just really, really frightening.

If you care about her as much as you say you do, please stop trying to contact her.

I know that isn't a LOA response but I think we need to think about everyone involved here.

I stopped... and that was one gift for Christmas a few years back which I told her I'd send around the time we were still talking...

... and I completely understand where you're coming from... it did bring my vibe down a lot though... can I still get her back? I really do love her... So much.

10/06/2017 10:20 am  #57

I stopped... and that was one gift for Christmas a few years back which I told her I'd send around the time we were still talking...

... and I completely understand where you're coming from... it did bring my vibe down a lot though... can I still get her back? I really do love her... So much.

I thought that was this January?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/06/2017 10:27 am  #58

YesIWILL wrote:

Lifesagas wrote:

Honestly, I feel bad for this whole situation and for you too. You are not following LoA for it to work in your favour. Let the desperation go. It is not healthy. Your desperation vibes are so strong that even with you guys not talking at all, it would be suffocating her. Please please understand that you need to love yourself first. Don’t get so disappointed and disheartened that she is not there. Your vibes are not letting her come near you.
Take a step back and review the whole situation yourself. You are putting yourself too low...you are belittling yourself. You have to be a whole person first to be able to give her love. But this feeling that you will be happy only when she is there is totally against what LoA teaches. My request, just take a step back and relook at what you are doing.
Apologies if I have hurt your sentiments. The intention is only to jolt you out of this whole thing.

10/06/2017 10:28 am  #59

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I thought that was this January?

Last January I think? Oh crap maybe it was... it was stuff I told her I was getting her when we were on good terms... but I thought the last time I talked with her was 2 years ago? Maybe... wait August 2016 was the last time we spoke. Okay so that's a good thing I guess... still kinda brought my vibe down.

10/06/2017 10:29 am  #60

I don't want to scare her... I hope I didnt... I really want her back in my life though and I want to know that, if I did scare her so badly like the other person said, that I can still get her back...

Board footera