Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2017 1:46 pm  #1

Unwanted yet funny manifestation story!

I'm new here but I thought I'd share something that happened last night to hopefully make someone giggle. Two days ago I went to a pet store with a friend and saw that they were selling mice from the ASPCA. I saw a very cute one named Indiana and contemplated on getting him. I decided I wasn't going to do it because A) I think it would have been pointless I don't really want or need a mouse (even though he was adorable) lol and B) My mom is absolutely TERRIFIED of "rodents". So my friend and I decided to pull a prank on my mom. I was going to call her and say that I bought the mouse even though I didn't. I can't remember exactly what I was going to say but it was something along the lines of "bringing a mouse into the house". She didn't answer her cell so the fun ended there. The ride home my friend and I were talking about how hilarious it would have been to see her reaction. She has a good sense of humor so she would have only been angry for a second but laughing the next. When I got home I told her about the prank I was going to pull on her and she laughed and said: "Well thank goodness you didn't actually do that!" Well... this is where it gets interesting. Fast forward two days later and around 7:00 pm I'm sitting in my room upstairs doing homework when I hear loud screams from my parents. I open my door and ask whats happening. What do you know! A little mouse was running around downstairs and after living in this house for 7 years we have never once encountered any mice! I couldn't help but feel that I brought that upon her. She ran upstairs and I felt terrible but I could not stop laughing for the life in me! He was miniature and of course harmless. We lured him into a bucket with peanut butter in it and safely let him go in the park. I guess you do really have to be careful of the things you're saying and doing. Like they say, "Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it." But if anything, I found the situation hilarious and adorable.

10/04/2017 7:49 pm  #2

Re: Unwanted yet funny manifestation story!

This is so cute hahahahahaha. I can imagine your mum's screaming πŸ˜‚

10/04/2017 9:50 pm  #3

What a funny and light hearted story. c:

10/04/2017 10:54 pm  #4

Cute manifestation! πŸ­πŸ˜€

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

10/05/2017 10:13 am  #5

Thanks, guys! I hoped it might make someone smileΒ Β 

10/05/2017 12:05 pm  #6

Lol, nice manifestationΒ Β 

Board footera