Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2017 3:04 pm  #1

So I

Deleted his number and deleted the texts . The universe knows what I want if he gonna talk to me he has my number but he better talk to me when he is treating me the way I should be.i know I'm gonna see him at group events but hey what I was doing before all this went down worked and I was happy if he wants to talk to me so bad and things he'll do it. So there ya go . Feels good to remove it I still want him but the better version of him I know he has . Anyway as of today I am glad to have deleted those things I know he has mine and I know if the universe knows what I want and it does it will bring it to me I don't have to text or anything or keep his damn number. I deleted every old group text with his number in it went through my history to when he called me etc. I literally went through my phone and deleted every aspect of where it could be. Like I said the universe knows so the only way I ll have it back is if he texts me and stuff. This feels so good best part is I only remember the last 4 so I'll know it's him if he does but i make sure I don't remember anymore I really really just am glad to delete it . He has to be a changed man to come back and text me.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/29/2017 3:32 pm)

9/30/2017 12:19 pm  #2

Re: So I

This is good, you're completely free now, you can focus on you Β 

How do you feel now? do you feel better?Β 

Try to apply the LOA on another things, like some prices or something funny.

9/30/2017 12:20 pm  #3

Kavik wrote:

I feel great I am applying it on my friends and money. Don't get me wrong I still want a relationship with him but I have done all the visualizing etc and it feels freeing to do this. The universe knows what I want . He just has to come to me sure and loving . So this makes me feel good to do this and the universe will take care of the rest. The relationship I wasn't getting and if I keep those texts and his number it's holding me back from getting it. So deleting this has helped so much cause it feels like letting go and it makes me happy. I will only do this Witt him when he gives me what I deserve

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/30/2017 12:22 pm)

10/01/2017 7:30 pm  #4

I'm doing the same as you

10/01/2017 8:25 pm  #5

MissArale wrote:

I'm doing the same as you

It's freeing I feel it helps let go 😊

10/02/2017 12:10 pm  #6

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Kavik wrote:

I feel great I am applying it on my friends and money. Don't get me wrong I still want a relationship with him but I have done all the visualizing etc and it feels freeing to do this. The universe knows what I want . He just has to come to me sure and loving . So this makes me feel good to do this and the universe will take care of the rest. The relationship I wasn't getting and if I keep those texts and his number it's holding me back from getting it. So deleting this has helped so much cause it feels like letting go and it makes me happy. I will only do this Witt him when he gives me what I deserve

That's great, because now you're visualizing for fun, because feels good, not because you need to do it and that's a big difference.Β 

Keep going, visualize if you want, or you can do some techniques if you want, but the most important thing, try to stay calm, somethimes you're going to feel anxious or nervous, it's normal, try to distract your mind and be in peace and happy Β 

Last edited by Kavik (10/02/2017 12:11 pm)

10/02/2017 12:13 pm  #7

Kavik wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Kavik wrote:

That's great, because now you're visualizing for fun, because feels good, not because you need to do it and that's a big difference.Β 

Keep going, visualize if you want, or you can do some techniques if you want, but the most important thing, try to stay calm, somethimes you're going to feel anxious or nervous, it's normal, try to distract your mind and be in peace and happy Β 

Dude!!! How did you know? lol I felt anxious and nervous this am and working myself out of it lol. I really want to get to a point where this and everything is whatevs . I'll see him at a party this weekend I know that.

10/03/2017 11:59 am  #8

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Kavik wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Dude!!! How did you know? lol I felt anxious and nervous this am and working myself out of it lol. I really want to get to a point where this and everything is whatevs . I'll see him at a party this weekend I know that.

Because I felt like you some months ago jejeje

Don't worry, give it time, you're going to feel better, just try to distract your mind or get bussy with something.Β 

And if you see him, just choose the good thoughts.Β 

10/03/2017 12:01 pm  #9

Kavik wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Kavik wrote:

Because I felt like you some months ago jejeje

Don't worry, give it time, you're going to feel better, just try to distract your mind or get bussy with something.Β 

And if you see him, just choose the good thoughts.Β 

Yea I'm getting myself back to focusing on me so I feel good to feel good. I am wanting him to text me I know he will but just for fun to see it happen lol I'm impatient lol

Board footera