Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2017 9:11 am  #1

I thought of someone then I saw them!

It's a sunny day so decided to have a day out by myself in the park. Walking back I thought I'm sure this is where Aimee (a work colleague on maternity leave) lives and wonder how she's getting on. I went for a coffee and read my book and then decided to go and look in some shops. In one of them I saw a cute baby and it just happened to be my colleague in there with her little one.

Now I just need to think of Chris Hemsworth πŸ˜ƒ

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/17/2017 1:47 pm  #2

Re: I thought of someone then I saw them!

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

It's a sunny day so decided to have a day out by myself in the park. Walking back I thought I'm sure this is where Aimee (a work colleague on maternity leave) lives and wonder how she's getting on. I went for a coffee and read my book and then decided to go and look in some shops. In one of them I saw a cute baby and it just happened to be my colleague in there with her little one.

Congrats! Yes he would be nice 😊

9/17/2017 3:29 pm  #3

haha nice, that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Love that

9/18/2017 7:27 am  #4

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Amazing! It's a good feeling to see your thoughts come true. You should give yourself a pat on your shoulder as you definitely seem to be on the right path πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ»

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

10/01/2017 8:36 am  #5

Today I've been to a cider festival in a village where a former work colleague lives. I wondered if I would see Jenny, and she later approached me when I was browsing at a stall.

So there does seem to be something in it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/01/2017 9:04 am  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Today I've been to a cider festival in a village where a former work colleague lives. I wondered if I would see Jenny, and she later approached me when I was browsing at a stall.

So there does seem to be something in it.

😊

Board footera