Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2017 9:23 pm  #1

dream body

Can I get my dream body without exercising and eating healthy? Or is that the action that is required?

9/30/2017 9:42 pm  #2

Re: dream body

Yes! I read this book. The picture in the review is me. I literally did nothing different and the weight is continuing to fall off!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7DMM4A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_3wf0zbRGCB8KW

9/30/2017 10:02 pm  #3

80saeaak wrote:

Yes! I read this book. The picture in the review is me. I literally did nothing different and the weight is continuing to fall off!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7DMM4A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_3wf0zbRGCB8KW

Wow! You look amazing! I need to check this book out, my weight has always been an issue for me.Β 
Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

9/30/2017 10:30 pm  #4

I really didn't do anything different. I don't do a hardcore work out. I never have but for awhile I was struggling to lose weight even alittle bit. Well I have lost almost 10lbs .im doing the same simple workouts I did months ago. I just tell added self love. Lol

9/30/2017 11:35 pm  #5

I think the best thing to do is to get into the STATE (state of mind/ the feeling state of the experience you want). Basically, imagine yourself having your ideal body, imagine yourself feeling how you wish to truly feel as a result of this body...loved, whole, attractive, confident, healthy, etc. It's really the feeling we're after, that's why we want stuff. And from this state of mind/ state of feeling, you'll feel the hunch for action, be it typical working out or something different. So get into that state by imagining yourself having your ideal body, get into that state of mind, meditate on it, and see what inspirations for action come up.

I personally prefer working out and eating better to lose weight, especially because it's meditative and very good for the body, just makes your life better overall. When I put myself in the state of mind/ state of feeling of confidence/ energy in my body....that's what I feel attracted to do. Initially, there might be some resistance in the way - you could have issues of self-worth/ self-sabotage/ discouragement. When that happens, you gotta be aware of what your issues are and release them. For example, even though I felt inspired to run, I was discouraged by the pain from running again. So then I looked at myself differently - I saw this as an opportunity to be stronger and that inspired me to keep going. Another example - when I eat too much junk I can feel guilty and working out becomes my punishment, so I release the guilt by reminding myself of my own self-worth and self-power, going back to the consciousness of confidence in my body. People tend to think that working out and eating healthy is too much effort, but although it seems like physical effort - it can actually feel effortless if you approach it from the right state of mind.

As for the link 8osaeaak posted, I can see why that might work even if it seems too good to be true...When we practice gratitude and self-love (and sincerely feel those emotions), it eases stress, helps us sleep better, and increases metabolism. Because of the mind-body connection, a mind of gratitude and appreciation induces physiological changes in the body that helps you lose weight. So that's what's possibly going on there.

10/02/2017 8:43 pm  #6

Board footera