Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2017 11:09 am  #1

The universe knows best

I was dumped after a long term relationship a long time ago, and I'd been unhappy with him for such a long time but felt guilty about ending it. He cheated and went off with someone else. Now instead of being delighted I went to pieces and cried saying I wanted him back (I didn't know about the other woman at first as he just said he wasn't happy and wanted to find himself) 😂 When I did find out about her it didn't upset me which I think was telling.

He didn't come back and if he had I'd have been just as miserable as before. I think I wanted him back out of panic at being alone and embarrassment at being chucked. I saw being chucked as an indictment of me particularly as he had chosen someone else.

So my debate is, did the universe know best and not bring him back? Or was it my own subconscious that knew? My own view is the latter though what do you think?

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (9/30/2017 11:11 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/30/2017 11:46 am  #2

Re: The universe knows best

I think is your sobconcious, deep inside, you feel that, if he come back you're going to be misserable, so maybe, that's the reason why he is not comming back, Or maybe he will come back to you but not now, maybe in the future, and if you accept it again, that deppends on you. 

Because for me, we are the universe, we decide what is the best for us, if we´re righ or not, that doesnt matter, the only thing that matters is how we feel about our desires.

Last edited by Kavik (9/30/2017 11:50 am)

9/30/2017 12:05 pm  #3

Kavik wrote:

I think is your sobconcious, deep inside, you feel that, if he come back you're going to be misserable, so maybe, that's the reason why he is not comming back, Or maybe he will come back to you but not now, maybe in the future, and if you accept it again, that deppends on you. 

Because for me, we are the universe, we decide what is the best for us, if we´re righ or not, that doesnt matter, the only thing that matters is how we feel about our desires.

No, no, no I DON'T want him, goodness me no! How did I give that impression? If he tried to come back he'd get his marching orders.

This is an old story I used to illustrate a point.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/30/2017 2:16 pm  #4

When I've been in situations like this I wanted the person back because I felt bad and stupid I was the one who was on the receiving end of the breakup and not the person doing it. There was also part of me that had got too comfortable with the person being in my life and the idea of being single after so long and starting over with another person honestly terrified me. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

9/30/2017 2:23 pm  #5

I do think you made some really good points.      Sometimes, at first when we think we really want someone, we don’t actually want them, it’s just our ego speaking.   Or like you said.  Not wanting to feel alone

I think it is important to see if we TRULY want the person or if it’s just an ego/not wanting to be alone thing

I think that’s why it’s very important to be in alignment or as cherished would say “in the vortex”. Since you can see things more clearly then     When you’re feeling down,sad,etc you don’t usually have a clear view

For me personally,  if I want(truly want) someone back in my life, they ALWAYS come back

It can be tricky, because there’s been times when I was miserable where I would want someone back in my life(friend wise or more). But as soon as I was in alignment, I realized I truly didn’t care if they came back or I realized I didn’t want them back in my life

For me personally, it’s very important for me to feel good when I make desires.  Especially when it has to do with people

9/30/2017 3:28 pm  #6

I don't think it's either of the options you posted, Him dumping you made you feel bad things about yourself and you wanted him back or to come back and say he'd made a massive mistake because that would have validated you and made you feel like you were worthy.
Because you needed him to make you feel deserving and good enough it didn't happen
So it wasn't the universe knowing what was best and it wasn't your subconscious sabotaging it on purpose, it was the law of attraction working exactly the way it is supposed to when you are putting out those negative needy vibes.

That's my take on it anyway! Glad to hear you don't want him back anymore!

10/04/2017 2:19 pm  #7

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

When I've been in situations like this I wanted the person back because I felt bad and stupid I was the one who was on the receiving end of the breakup and not the person doing it. There was also part of me that had got too comfortable with the person being in my life and the idea of being single after so long and starting over with another person honestly terrified me. 

I was in the same place in my last breakup and I wanted that person back so bad but for the wrong reasons of course. I worked hard and manifested him back but only as a friend and for a short time but as soon as I saw him again I realized that I didn't really need him back and what I was missing was what he symbolized for me and I was finally able to be at peace with moving on.

Board footera