Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2017 9:38 am  #21

Re: Do circumstances 'really' not matter?

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

She does seem to have mucked you around and then the way you reacted with the texts and calls - I was shocked beyond belief when I read how many - has given her the ammunition to say she doesn't want you around. It looks from the description you give in one of the posts that you were never quite clear where you stood with her.

I agree with the post directly above this one but maybe she needs to change and grow up? Nobody needs someone blowing hot and cold, unsure where you stand. Stop glorifying her in your mind. She's not deserving of it.

Β 
He was honest to say what he did and feels bad enough about it already as it is.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/30/2017 10:16 am  #22

Cynthia this isn't a pop at him.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/30/2017 10:19 am  #23

To be fair to PF, there is a huuugeee back story here.

9/30/2017 10:32 am  #24

Lifesagas wrote:

To be fair to PF, there is a huuugeee back story here.

Yes, my point is that when you get someone who's insecure with someone who doesn't know what they want / play games it's a recipe for disaster. The girl didn't really play fair.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/30/2017 11:06 am  #25

To be fair she was clear that she really liked me and wanted to be with me until I became needy. Then she started blowing hot and cold. So she did really like me... even at the end I think. Taking me out to dinner with her family is a HUGE deal for her. She doesn't do that kind of thing with just a friend.

Either way, despite what had happened, I still want her back as my girlfriend. I love her

10/03/2017 10:25 am  #26

Tried texting her. She's still ignoring me. I'm trying so hard to be in a better place... but I'm feeling really low today, whereas I've been feeling amazing the past few days. I just want her back in my life... yet she's still ignoring me. I can't believe someone who felt so much for me now looks at me with such disgust and doesn't care that I'm hurting... I just want her back in my life... that's all I want... I want to manifest her back...

10/03/2017 10:27 am  #27

How long ago did you text her?

10/03/2017 10:30 am  #28

Selfloveiskey wrote:

How long ago did you text her?

last night.

10/03/2017 10:32 am  #29

Ok well I would think positive my guy messages me sometimes a whole day or two later. I even deleted his number and know I'm gonna get it back cause he's texting me now . It's how you feel if you expect she won't write back she won't. Also what did you say? Did it come across as needy?

10/03/2017 10:35 am  #30

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Ok well I would think positive my guy messages me sometimes a whole day or two later. I even deleted his number and know I'm gonna get it back cause he's texting me now . It's how you feel if you expect she won't write back she won't. Also what did you say? Did it come across as needy?

Rose for a Soul emailed me saying she knows that she'd be sending me a birthday wish. I expected it. It never happened. When I tried texting her last time, I expected a response. It never came... And I'm sure it did. I just want her back. I'd do anything in the entire universe.... I just miss being with her so much, I can't even bare it.

Board footera