Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2017 8:48 am  #51

Re: He's on

InParadise wrote:

kylieace wrote:

In a years time for all you know you could be in even deeper love with another guy and could have the most wonderfully fulfilling relationship possible, to assume that if you can't have this guy then that means you're settling is not going to do anything to help you align.

I don't think i've ever read a success story where someone had the attitude "I want him, or i'll have to settle" but there are so many success stories from people who have let go and told the universe " I want him, or even better".

And something important to remember is that sometimes the something better that these people get is a better improved version of their initial person of interest and they get that because they believe they deserve the very best.

With an attitude of wanting him or else believing you will have to settle I personally believe you run the risk of possibily attracting a worse version of him if you do get him back, you might have him but not the relationship of your dreams that you desire with him and you will settle and put up with that because you are happy to have him in your life but I can't see that being a lasting relationship.

Β 

I agree with what you are saying.Β  I'll give you a story.Β  I wanted this guy back really badly a few years ago after things went sour between us.Β  I tried so hard and held on for so long because I thought he was the only one for me.Β  I later found out that he started dating someone else and that got me in an even worse state.Β  It was that time when I discovered LOA.Β  Because I was so obsessed and I was not able to let go, he started ignoring me and got even closer with that other girl.Β  Eventually, I told myself I need to let go for my wellbeing.Β  I eventually moved on and found someone better.Β  This guy and I never got back together but during our last conversation, he started flirting with me!Β  This got me laughing so hard; I was over it and didn't want him back so that became the closure that I needed.

With my current POI, he came back within weeks of me moving on (I told myself to be open to meeting someone else and someone better.Β  I refused to have limiting thoughts like I'll never find someone else or never love someone else).Β  I met a new guy and started to really like him and the next week my POI asked if I'd like to try again.Β  I am still working things out with my POI and trying to decide between the two men, but what I'm trying to say is there is always someone else out there for you and the more you focus on a situation, the less likely it will unfold the way you want it to.Β Β 

Do what makes you happy and what feels right for you.Β  I just wanted to share with you my experience and hope that you can try to open your energy a bit more to other people to see if it makes you feel better.

Thanks for your story I appreciate it I just don't want to think of anything right now and just want to feel good but thank you

9/29/2017 10:50 am  #52

80saeaak wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What does everyone think about the universe deciding for us?

The universe doesn't decide for us. We create. We choose. The universe simply gives us more of what we vibrationally are sending out and aligns the circumstances. I'm going to come right out and say this: The universe had nothing to do with this. You've refused to let go. You've refused to release it. This isn't on the universe. This is on you. You know you're doing it wrong and you can continue to say "The universe did this. Law of attraction doesn't work", but that's simply bullshit. I think Agnes put it perfectly the other day when she said a lot of not letting go and surrendering is sheer laziness. You chose to continue to resist. You've reached out. You've focused on the wrong thing. You've feared stopping resisting would make him forget about you. People are always doubting it works and then blaming the universe. Accountability. I know why everything else in my life has manifested EXCEPT the relationship and it's 100% my fault. It's the one thing I didn't let go of. I don't sit here and say "the universe decided that I don't deserve this". No. I decided that. The universe just delivered it. If you go to Denny's and order a Grand Slam, you can't be pissed at the waitress when she brings you that. Same thing.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but when new people come here and read this kind of "we don't always get what we want and it doesn't always work" they get the wrong idea. You've been on this forum long enough to know better and you're essentially guiding people to do it incorrectly. Ask. Believe. Receive. Not ask and ask and ask and ask and then ***** that it's not there. Faith is involved and you've shown none. Own up to that.

You. Not the universe. You.

This resonates with me today thank you

9/29/2017 6:42 pm  #53

Selfloveiskey wrote:

What is a grand slam at Denny's?

You're not missing anything not knowing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9/29/2017 6:50 pm  #54

80saeaak wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Hahahaha ok lol

9/29/2017 6:56 pm  #55

Selfloveiskey wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Hahahaha ok lol

Β 
I've googled it. It's an unhealthy-looking breakfast meal with a lot of different components that looks super fattening.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/29/2017 11:54 pm  #56

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Hahahaha ok lol

Β 
I've googled it. It's an unhealthy-looking breakfast meal with a lot of different components that looks super fattening.

LMAO! You guys are focusing on the most random part of that post! I don't think I've ever eaten at Denny's outside of after a couple of loooong nights at the bar, but I do remember that looking crazy tempting when I needed something greasy to help me sober up! My twenties were fun!

9/29/2017 11:58 pm  #57

80saeaak wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Hahahaha ok lol

Β 

LMAO! You guys are focusing on the most random part of that post! I don't think I've ever eaten at Denny's outside of after a couple of loooong nights at the bar, but I do remember that looking crazy tempting when I needed something greasy to help me sober up! My twenties were fun!

Β 
No I wasn't. I was just curious about the grand slam.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/30/2017 12:00 am  #58

80saeaak wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Hahahaha ok lol

Β 

McDonald's or jack in the box was my go to. Lol . It's good to focus on that part I feel better not thinking of any of that stuff the universe knows who I want and what I want I have done all I can. I don't know if you guys read but I deleted all the texts he sent me and his number. The only way I ll get it back is him texting me. I deleted it because I want actual set I love you answers not oh I may not be happy , it's complicated etc. so I just set my intention out there and the universe can work it out with him lol.

9/30/2017 1:22 am  #59

McDonald's has the best pancakes for me.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

10/03/2017 5:49 pm  #60

80saeaak wrote:

Sweetheart, you keep saying "I thought this was supposed to work", but you're missing how it works still.

You're still asking. That fear is holding you back. Let go and move on. I watched a video from Dan Rasiostyle the other day and I finally got a clear answer about when you're supposed to stop visualizing and let it work on its own: Once you see the vision clearly, you stop. It means you've set your intention clearly without any confusion about what you want. It's time to believe it and move on.

Let's say "**** it" together. If it doesn't feel good, it's not right. Why torture ourselves?

Do you have a link to the Dan Rasiostyle video?
Β 

Board footera