Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2017 3:04 pm  #41

Re: He's on

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What does everyone think about the universe deciding for us?

The universe doesn't decide for us. We create. We choose. The universe simply gives us more of what we vibrationally are sending out and aligns the circumstances. I'm going to come right out and say this: The universe had nothing to do with this. You've refused to let go. You've refused to release it. This isn't on the universe. This is on you. You know you're doing it wrong and you can continue to say "The universe did this. Law of attraction doesn't work", but that's simply bullshit. I think Agnes put it perfectly the other day when she said a lot of not letting go and surrendering is sheer laziness. You chose to continue to resist. You've reached out. You've focused on the wrong thing. You've feared stopping resisting would make him forget about you. People are always doubting it works and then blaming the universe. Accountability. I know why everything else in my life has manifested EXCEPT the relationship and it's 100% my fault. It's the one thing I didn't let go of. I don't sit here and say "the universe decided that I don't deserve this". No. I decided that. The universe just delivered it. If you go to Denny's and order a Grand Slam, you can't be pissed at the waitress when she brings you that. Same thing.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but when new people come here and read this kind of "we don't always get what we want and it doesn't always work" they get the wrong idea. You've been on this forum long enough to know better and you're essentially guiding people to do it incorrectly. Ask. Believe. Receive. Not ask and ask and ask and ask and then ***** that it's not there. Faith is involved and you've shown none. Own up to that.

You. Not the universe. You.

9/28/2017 3:05 pm  #42

I am just gonna do nothing not in a bad way just cause it feels the nicest and i feel better but I did manifest $50

9/28/2017 3:56 pm  #43

What is a grand slam at Denny's?

9/29/2017 4:57 am  #44

The fact that you believe that the alternative to being with him is 'settling' means that you don't feel complete without him or that you don't feel like you can be the happiest you can be without him, if you believe in law of attraction and that high vibrations and self love are the key then you will know that you can't have that attitude and get him back, you have to not need him and be complete and happy in yourself. That takes time and work to get to that point.

9/29/2017 5:57 am  #45

kylieace wrote:

The fact that you believe that the alternative to being with him is 'settling' means that you don't feel complete without him or that you don't feel like you can be the happiest you can be without him, if you believe in law of attraction and that high vibrations and self love are the key then you will know that you can't have that attitude and get him back, you have to not need him and be complete and happy in yourself. That takes time and work to get to that point.

I don't need him to be happy I just want a relationship with him I love him so to me it's just settling to be with someone else. My opinion. I am happy by myself at the moment I have stopped doing anything cause doing nothing feels better positive self talk to myself feels better. So that's what I'm gonna do .its the dating someone else part that is settling to me . But other then that I'm fine this morning. I'm doing what makes me feel better anytime he comes into my mind I say to myself hey I've done all I can don't try to decipher what he means etc the universe already knows and has seen what you wanted .im literally do nothing .maybe I ll do the 25 day challenge again but I wouldn't for at least a week.i just feel better with that self talk and doing this.i have an event this weekend I'm looking forward to. I also admired how good I look because I have been working out and stuff I look great. So as much as this disappointed me I'm just not gonna think about it. I do care about him I would like him back but I'm not gonna do anything. At least we can talk to each other at group events and he cares in some small way but still. I'm gonna do what I was doing around him which was not going out of my way not doing or saying anything really. Cause I don't want just friendship with him but I am thankful for the scenario I am in because there are worse out there. Anyway happy doing nothing at the moment.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/29/2017 6:18 am)

9/29/2017 7:45 am  #46

In a years time for all you know you could be in even deeper love with another guy and could have the most wonderfully fulfilling relationship possible, to assume that if you can't have this guy then that means you're settling is not going to do anything to help you align.

I don't think i've ever read a success story where someone had the attitude "I want him, or i'll have to settle" but there are so many success stories from people who have let go and told the universe " I want him, or even better".

And something important to remember is that sometimes the something better that these people get is a better improved version of their initial person of interest and they get that because they believe they deserve the very best.

With an attitude of wanting him or else believing you will have to settle I personally believe you run the risk of possibily attracting a worse version of him if you do get him back, you might have him but not the relationship of your dreams that you desire with him and you will settle and put up with that because you are happy to have him in your life but I can't see that being a lasting relationship.

Β 

Last edited by kylieace (9/29/2017 7:49 am)

9/29/2017 7:53 am  #47

Appreciate your comment/opinion but I personally feel different about other guys cause I tried multiple dates with some.i want a better version of my guy for sure. All I'm concerned with right now though is myself feeling better which means not thinking of dating or him right now

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/29/2017 7:54 am)

9/29/2017 8:00 am  #48

I agree that you shouldn't think of him or dating right now and concentrate on yourself but for the times when he pops into your head or this issue pops into your head don't tell yourself you will have to settle if you can't have him.

9/29/2017 8:02 am  #49

kylieace wrote:

I agree that you shouldn't think of him or dating right now and concentrate on yourself but for the times when he pops into your head or this issue pops into your head don't tell yourself you will have to settle if you can't have him.

My self talk is I already told the universe what I have wanted and I have already done a lot with good vibes for a month so the universe can have at it lol . I guess that's letting go lol like I haven't felt this before my main concern right now is my happiness.

9/29/2017 8:32 am  #50

kylieace wrote:

In a years time for all you know you could be in even deeper love with another guy and could have the most wonderfully fulfilling relationship possible, to assume that if you can't have this guy then that means you're settling is not going to do anything to help you align.

I don't think i've ever read a success story where someone had the attitude "I want him, or i'll have to settle" but there are so many success stories from people who have let go and told the universe " I want him, or even better".

And something important to remember is that sometimes the something better that these people get is a better improved version of their initial person of interest and they get that because they believe they deserve the very best.

With an attitude of wanting him or else believing you will have to settle I personally believe you run the risk of possibily attracting a worse version of him if you do get him back, you might have him but not the relationship of your dreams that you desire with him and you will settle and put up with that because you are happy to have him in your life but I can't see that being a lasting relationship.

Β 

I agree with what you are saying.Β  I'll give you a story.Β  I wanted this guy back really badly a few years ago after things went sour between us.Β  I tried so hard and held on for so long because I thought he was the only one for me.Β  I later found out that he started dating someone else and that got me in an even worse state.Β  It was that time when I discovered LOA.Β  Because I was so obsessed and I was not able to let go, he started ignoring me and got even closer with that other girl.Β  Eventually, I told myself I need to let go for my wellbeing.Β  I eventually moved on and found someone better.Β  This guy and I never got back together but during our last conversation, he started flirting with me!Β  This got me laughing so hard; I was over it and didn't want him back so that became the closure that I needed.

With my current POI, he came back within weeks of me moving on (I told myself to be open to meeting someone else and someone better.Β  I refused to have limiting thoughts like I'll never find someone else or never love someone else).Β  I met a new guy and started to really like him and the next week my POI asked if I'd like to try again.Β  I am still working things out with my POI and trying to decide between the two men, but what I'm trying to say is there is always someone else out there for you and the more you focus on a situation, the less likely it will unfold the way you want it to.Β Β 

Do what makes you happy and what feels right for you.Β  I just wanted to share with you my experience and hope that you can try to open your energy a bit more to other people to see if it makes you feel better.

Board footera