Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2017 11:05 am  #1

a photo in a trans continental meeting

I was in a business meeting   it was a teleconference with people from all over the country

the leader put up the power point   and the front photo  was  MY LOVE     so for a good 10 minutes  I was looking at every detail  

now for the strange part    he does not work for that particular company   but was in the photo with someone who was    

Needless to say   I am trying to figure out what the Universe is telling me      or in my desire to "see him again "   was that it ?

9/27/2017 12:03 pm  #2

Re: a photo in a trans continental meeting

barbidoll wrote:

I was in a business meeting   it was a teleconference with people from all over the country

the leader put up the power point   and the front photo  was  MY LOVE     so for a good 10 minutes  I was looking at every detail  

now for the strange part    he does not work for that particular company   but was in the photo with someone who was    

Needless to say   I am trying to figure out what the Universe is telling me      or in my desire to "see him again "   was that it ?

Well, you did see him again, not in the way you wanted to, presumably. The universe took your request to see him again literally and presented the photo.I don't know what you want with the person, but if you want to see him again in person and interact with him I think you need to imagine that happening and act as if it is happening right now. Whatever you ideally want to happen is what you need to visualise, so if you meant seeing him again in the sense of having a relationship with him you have to be specific that that is what you want. 'See' has different meanings.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/27/2017 12:24 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/27/2017 12:22 pm  #3

I would say this is great! Keep positive and visualize what you want. This could be a sign of things to come but regardless does this not show the power of focus and manifesting? Congrats on this keep working toward your goal!

9/27/2017 12:58 pm  #4

Thank you  To me I feel that   the Universe is working on delivering my wish to be with him    I need to be mindful of how I word and think things  

9/27/2017 1:00 pm  #5

barbidoll wrote:

Thank you  To me I feel that   the Universe is working on delivering my wish to be with him    I need to be mindful of how I word and think things  

Yup cause seeing well you could see a good pic and you did lol so think about you want to be with him he relationship you want with him etc. of course focus on you and be happy now too that is the most important. But when you visualize and stuff make sure it's the relationship you want

Board footera