Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2017 8:06 pm  #41

Re: Minor Setback...

Aw you just made me smile. I feel really good about our interactions as well. It's nice to bounce ideas off each other and also get some positive feedback/advice. So thank YOU as well

As for my social media stalking and worrying about the other woman, I am definitely going to take your advice and instead of worrying about her and him, I will visualize the 2 of us together. Good call! See that? Something so simple. Thanks for the advice.I know my negative attention is pushing my manifestation back. So I will definitely be replacing some of my negative behaviors with positive visualizations.

I'm glad you restarted the 25 day challenge. So far my favorite part was when I was told to indulge in a dessert that I normally don't have. It was a delicious treat and really made me super happy. You'll do great with it.
Β 

9/28/2017 11:53 am  #42

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

Aw you just made me smile. I feel really good about our interactions as well. It's nice to bounce ideas off each other and also get some positive feedback/advice. So thank YOU as well

As for my social media stalking and worrying about the other woman, I am definitely going to take your advice and instead of worrying about her and him, I will visualize the 2 of us together. Good call! See that? Something so simple. Thanks for the advice.I know my negative attention is pushing my manifestation back. So I will definitely be replacing some of my negative behaviors with positive visualizations.

I'm glad you restarted the 25 day challenge. So far my favorite part was when I was told to indulge in a dessert that I normally don't have. It was a delicious treat and really made me super happy. You'll do great with it.
Β 

Β 

How are you doing with your plans to avoid him on social media?

I'm on day 3 today of the 25 day challenge and it's been going well. I had a couple of low times over the last couple of days (watching a film made me really miss my mum and being let down again when trying to get a quote for some work I need done, nothing to do with my POI), and I'm still laid low by a persistent severe virus, but emotionally I'm doing pretty well.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/28/2017 12:00 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/28/2017 12:01 pm  #43

Good luck y'all! I was restarting it today would have been day 2 I'm just too low to do it.

9/28/2017 12:09 pm  #44

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Good luck y'all! I was restarting it today would have been day 2 I'm just too low to do it.

Β 

There have been many low times for me as well, and times when I've temporarily given up. I don't obsess about my POI any more like I used to do. I do my imaginings/visualisations, but I think about a lot of other things the rest of the time now, not just him, and if I'm feeling down I don't do visualising, I try to think about something else or do something I enjoy. I've got so many other things to attend to now that I don't really have time to dwell on him too much.

9/28/2017 12:11 pm  #45

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Β 

There have been many low times for me as well, and times when I've temporarily given up. I don't obsess about my POI any more like I used to do. I do my imaginings/visualisations, but I think about a lot of other things the rest of the time now, not just him, and if I'm feeling down I don't do visualising, I try to think about something else or do something I enjoy. I've got so many other things to attend to now that I don't really have time to dwell on him too much.

I feel like giving up today the universe just seems to trick me all that has happened so far has been great signs and things like this so . I don't know what it wants me to do so I'm just gonna do nothing at  the moment literally nothing that feels like the right thing to do with life. I thought I was doing so awesome so idk what's happening but back to you guys you both got this you can do it.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/28/2017 12:12 pm)

9/28/2017 12:28 pm  #46

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Β 

I feel like giving up today the universe just seems to trick me all that has happened so far has been great signs and things like this so . I don't know what it wants me to do so I'm just gonna do nothing at  the moment literally nothing that feels like the right thing to do with life. I thought I was doing so awesome so idk what's happening but back to you guys you both got this you can do it.

Β 
Then take a break from it all. I've done that sometimes. You sound like you need a rest.

I'm not bothered any more about how long it takes. It doesn't have to happen today or tomorrow but when the time is right.

9/28/2017 12:31 pm  #47

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 

Β 
Then take a break from it all. I've done that sometimes. You sound like you need a rest.

The only reason it bothers me is because of what I was getting from him when I asked for signs the universe gave me those . And then it's like he still seems unhappy or whatever . So I'm puzzled really. I did tell him I want to cancel .

I'm not bothered any more about how long it takes. It doesn't have to happen today or tomorrow but when the time is right.

9/28/2017 12:42 pm  #48

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Β 

The only reason it bothers me is because of what I was getting from him when I asked for signs the universe gave me those . And then it's like he still seems unhappy or whatever . So I'm puzzled really. I did tell him I want to cancel .

Β 
You're still obsessing over him, asking for signs and analysing everything. This work has been compared to planting seeds. You have to give them a chance to grow. You're not going to get any trees or plants if you constantly go and dig the seeds up to see how they're doing. You plant them, you water them, and you trust that they will grow, which takes some time, different times for different trees and plants.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/28/2017 12:54 pm)

9/28/2017 12:45 pm  #49

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 

Β 
You're still obsessing over him, asking for signs and analysing everything. This work has been compared to planting seeds. You have to give them a chance to grow. You're not going to get any trees or plants if you constantly go and dig the seeds up. You plant them, you water them, and you trust that they will grow, which takes some time, different times for different trees and plants.

I have done it that way though the last month I have felt amazing and  those things came up without me asking it was great but now I get this curve ball per usual and I'm tired of it. I don't know what the universe wants from me I have done a lot of stuff I have done good vibes and now I really just am doing nothing and I don't expect to get him back cause even though I want him back the universe hasn't delivered so to help me feel better for me to feel better I need to do nothing. I don't feel as bad as I could have though just puzzled . He's unhappy that's what I gather but yet still there so I'm not gonna bother . I just need to quiet my mind from thinking anything .i feel good that way

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/28/2017 12:47 pm)

9/28/2017 12:53 pm  #50

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Β 
You're still obsessing over him, asking for signs and analysing everything. This work has been compared to planting seeds. You have to give them a chance to grow. You're not going to get any trees or plants if you constantly go and dig the seeds up. You plant them, you water them, and you trust that they will grow, which takes some time, different times for different trees and plants.

I have done it that way though the last month I have felt amazing and  those things came up without me asking it was great but now I get this curve ball per usual and I'm tired of it. I don't know what the universe wants from me I have done a lot of stuff I have done good vibes and now I really just am doing nothing and I don't expect to get him back cause even though I want him back the universe hasn't delivered so to help me feel better for me to feel better I need to do nothing.

Β 
I agree with you in the respect that I don't think you should do anything for a bit. Take a bit of a break. You can't force something to happen when you want it to. We all want everything right now. I know. I do as well, but things take as long as they're going to take, and they're much more likely to happen if you can accept that and be relaxed about it and not try to force it to happen. Force doesn't work.

Board footera