Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2017 1:26 pm  #11

Re: It happened

thank ypu lets see it play out lol

9/20/2017 2:51 pm  #12

woohoo! so happy for you! you did it!
Funny story.. I worked hard to manifest my ex back for months and recently I did but in a platonic way and he's still with the rebound (which I doubt is going to last anyway) but now that he's back in my life and texting me I'm also reminded that I deserve better now that I value myself more and I'm actually finally ready to move on and wish him well on his way. I realize now again why this relationship didn't work and all the red flags I forgot about with him being bipolar and I'm sure that he's now having a manic episode of seeing everything as perfect before it will come crashing back down again like it often does for him. (remember - things are not always as they seem) It's funny how you want something back so badly and when it is back in front of you it helps you realize that you don't really want that, just the connection you once shared with that person. Vest of luck to you with your boyfriend though, I'm sure your situation is much different :-)

9/20/2017 3:11 pm  #13

sillyromantic wrote:

Funny story.. I worked hard to manifest my ex back for months and recently I did but in a platonic way and he's still with the rebound (which I doubt is going to last anyway) but now that he's back in my life and texting me I'm also reminded that I deserve better now that I value myself more and I'm actually finally ready to move on and wish him well on his way. I realize now again why this relationship didn't work and all the red flags I forgot about with him being bipolar and I'm sure that he's now having a manic episode of seeing everything as perfect before it will come crashing back down again like it often does for him. (remember - things are not always as they seem) It's funny how you want something back so badly and when it is back in front of you it helps you realize that you don't really want that, just the connection you once shared with that person. Vest of luck to you with your boyfriend though, I'm sure your situation is much different :-)

Β 
I thought it had actually happened as well due to the way it's written, but apparently it is just scripting. I've seen other people's similar successful stories that were true, not scripting, which is another reason I had thought it had happened.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/20/2017 3:12 pm  #14

Sorry guys making it real lol

9/20/2017 3:15 pm  #15

It was real all right.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/21/2017 1:27 am  #16

Nice script!

9/21/2017 6:51 am  #17

Cynthia wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Β 
I thought it had actually happened as well due to the way it's written, but apparently it is just scripting. I've seen other people's similar successful stories that were true, not scripting, which is another reason I had thought it had happened.

Awe interesting... I was sure it really did happened.. well my story is not a script :-)

Board footera