Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2017 12:13 pm  #1

Past success and new questions

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted here in more than a year, back then I was trying to get things to work between me and my ex, long story short, I'm a bery stubborn person, always have been, I hated when people told me I have to think 'him or someone better', in my head it's got to be that specific person. So I did my visualizations, I affirmed, I cried and I started all over again not willing to give up. The guy, actually did come to me at the end, that was, when I was about to get over him and had already met someone else, my now bf. What I wanted to say with this story is that, ask for a specific person if you want, don't let me or anyone or even the universe decide that there's someone better, and do it with discipline, it'll work.

But now I'm faced with a new challenge and I could really use some advice. My now bf, who I've been with for the past six month, hes honestly the perfect guy and I love him dearly, the only problem though, he started to hate his current job and is thinking about finding a new job possibly somewhere else. I've been just ignoring this and not wanting to think about it cause it hurts to think that we might break up for this, I've picked up my meditation/visualization/affirmations again, question is, how am I gonna do this this time around? Any insight would be much appreciated, if anyone has any question regarding how my ex came around feel free as well! Thanks

9/20/2017 12:27 pm  #2

Re: Past success and new questions

You haven't been clear about what you want to achieve.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/20/2017 12:31 pm  #3

@cynthia

Thanks for the reply

That's the thing, I know no matter what happens I do not want to be apart from my bf and I want a future with him. I don't know if that future is gonna be us moving to somewhere else, a long distance relationship or something else, deep down though I want him to start seeing good things in his current job and stay here in this city, so there's that. But should I visualize him loving his job and staying here, or just us together no matter where we are?

9/20/2017 12:43 pm  #4

If it were me, I would visualise things being the ideal way I wanted them to be, ignoring outward appearances. Remember, you've got to be happy with your own life and not base all of your happiness on only being with another person.

Also, Neville Goddard said and proved from examples that you can influence other people's lives in a positive way. For example, there was a man who was unhappy at his job and resigned but really needed the money, and his friend visualised him being gainfully employed and making 25% more money, and he went immediately from the old job to the new one with that exact pay rise.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/20/2017 12:56 pm)

9/20/2017 3:35 pm  #5

Thank you Cynthia

Do you know the source to the Neville examples? Id like to read them if you could find them.Β 

In terms of being happy with my own life, i think one of the biggest changes that happened after i broke up with my ex and had him come back begging, was that i kinda started to feel like it really doesnt get worse than that so nowadays im not as afraid of a lot of things...including getting hurt. So not that I can't be happy without him, I was happy before i met him and I would be even if he left, but I met this guy when i was not even looking and everything has been perfect and I do not want to let him go.Β 

9/20/2017 4:11 pm  #6

I understand how you feel.  Not that I've been in love that many times, but there isn't anybody from most of my past that I'd ever want anything to do with again because I deserve much better and did then as well but didn't realise it.

The Neville Goddard example I gave I heard in one of his lectures that somebody put on youtube.  My preference for his lectures there is under 100kwatt. It's Neville himself, not somebody else reading them. I don't know which lecture it was off hand, but I listen to them frequently so next time I hear that one I'll put its name on here.

As far as Neville's books go, my favourite one is called The Law and The Promise because it contains many actual letters from people detailing how they made his teachings work for them, sometimes in miraculous ways, in a variety of different situations. My personal favourite is the one about the lady who imagined her specific person back into her life after meeting him on a blind date and ended up happily married to him in a matter of months, and they were both happy, not just her.  I noticed earlier today that somebody had copied that whole story from the book and posted it somewhere here.  Neville did that himself with his second wife and told about it in one of his lectures.

9/21/2017 12:04 pm  #7

es4life wrote:

Thank you Cynthia

Do you know the source to the Neville examples? Id like to read them if you could find them.Β 

In terms of being happy with my own life, i think one of the biggest changes that happened after i broke up with my ex and had him come back begging, was that i kinda started to feel like it really doesnt get worse than that so nowadays im not as afraid of a lot of things...including getting hurt. So not that I can't be happy without him, I was happy before i met him and I would be even if he left, but I met this guy when i was not even looking and everything has been perfect and I do not want to let him go.Β 

Β 
The Neville Goddard lecture is Live in the End.

Board footera