Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2017 12:44 am  #1

Same dreams for a week

So I'm still trying to manifest my ex back and I really feel I'm THIS close. If you've read my posts you'll know he is badk in my life as friends only. Friends with benefits too lol. We see each other SO much. I am in Florida and during the hurricane I spent an entire week with him at his place. We didn't sleep in the same bed the whole time but in the same room.
Every single night that I was there, I had a dream where he just leaned in for a random kiss/peck and then it turned into a full on real kiss. I never dream about kisses with him. Funny thing is that he never kisses me and hasn't since we broke up (when we get intimate, he won't kiss me)
And then the last night that I was with him at his place, I had the most real dream. Where he got down on two knees while I was sitting on a couch and asked me to be his girlfriend again. And in my dream I was like "no you're lying. This is just a dream. This isn't real!" And he responded with "its real, I promise!" And I kept telling myself this isn't real and it's just a dream and he kept saying it wasn't and in my dream I started crying and was SO happy and felt amazing that this finally happened after almost a year. I was in tears. And I was in tears when I woke up to find him sleeping on the mattress next to me and it really was all a dream
I'm hoping this set of dreams was a good sign that this is happening soon since I've never had basicallt the exact same dream for a week straight and it ending with that one.
And this isn't the first time I've spent the night at his house post break up. I've done it plenty of times and I'd have dreams about him every once in a while while there but not this repetitive.

9/17/2017 11:37 pm  #2

Re: Same dreams for a week

If anyone has had dreams like this too and have had good things happen let me know!!

9/18/2017 8:18 am  #3

I'm also on my journey to get my man back and so had 3 dreams. One was we were living together and laying in bed, the other was when he was talking about me and he called me his darling β™‘, and a recent one where he sent me a package in the mail which contained things I love and also sent a letter saying he loves me. He does say I love you too in real life whenever I say I love you but I don't know if he meant it as a romantic way or not but I'm thinking positive

12/23/2021 6:19 pm  #4

its cool yeah

Board footera