Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2017 9:47 am  #1

My Journey To Become A Pituitary Tumor Survivor

So I'm currently going through this and this is a bit lengthy but please read. I'm doing my very best to be positive and be strong even though there are times when negativity try to slip in. All I want is to manifest good health aside from getting my love back.

It all started in the summer before 8th grade. My breasts started to leak some clear liquid and they did an MRI and saw it was a tumor. Thankfully, the tumor was not cancerous. I then received medicine to help it shrink which it did successfully. But unfortunately my insurance lapsed leaving me off medication for a whole year. During that one year without my meds, my tumor grown bigger and started to mess with my thyroid and made me stop having my period. This is because my tumor is located on the pituitary gland which controls the hormones. I now takes meds for my thyroid and tumor. My thyroid medicine controls my thyroid. If my thyroid gets bigger I will develop breathing problems. Both of my medications cost $900. Also my tumor medicine that is helping it shrink is also giving me a side effect which is a fast irregular heart beat.

I have a tumor located on the pituitary gland. It's underneath my brain and I may need surgery to remove it. But if I do need radiation after surgery, I could end up getting hormone replacement pills for the rest of my life since the pituitary gland controls the hormones or I might get short term memory loss.

9/11/2017 4:25 pm  #2

Re: My Journey To Become A Pituitary Tumor Survivor

I wish you the best, I remember a video about a girl that has a tumor and she applyed the LOA to remove the tumor but the tumor persists, then at one point she get tired and accept the tumor and then, when she stopped fighting  the tumor, this dissapeared. 

Try to stay positive, do your visualizations, meditation, and don't forget to live your life on the best way you can do it. 

Sorry if my inglish is bad :s 

Last edited by Kavik (9/11/2017 4:25 pm)

9/11/2017 5:10 pm  #3

Kavik wrote:

I wish you the best, I remember a video about a girl that has a tumor and she applyed the LOA to remove the tumor but the tumor persists, then at one point she get tired and accept the tumor and then, when she stopped fighting  the tumor, this dissapeared. 

Try to stay positive, do your visualizations, meditation, and don't forget to live your life on the best way you can do it. 

Sorry if my inglish is bad :s 

Thank you

2/16/2023 1:42 pm  #4

I believe in you! Wishing you the best! I would echo what Kavik said. 

Think positively if possible. But if not, just move into acceptance. The universe knows your desires always, and it wants all the same things for you. You don't have to hold onto it to remind the universe. Let it go, focus on the joy you do have, and healing can happen <3 

Board footera