Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2017 8:16 am  #1

reversed RS?

I was wondering if I can't let go of my POI if maybe its possible that hes doing RS on me too? He's with some rebound so I don't know what is going on but its literally like someone is putting voodoo spell on me or something and I want so badly to stop thinking of this person now but I can't and its driving me crazy. I even attracted other people who want me now but the thought of even holding hands or kissing anyone else is repulsing me. What do I do? how do you manage to erase someone from your head and let go and move on? I'm to the point that I don't even care about manifesting this person back, I just want peace from being so attached to the idea of him.

9/09/2017 8:34 am  #2

Re: reversed RS?

I think one thing that isn't talked about enough is that when you do RS, you attach to your POI. He could be doing RS, but it's more likely that you need to cut the cord. You probably created this energy between you and have not released it properly.

There are etheric cord cutting meditations on YouTube. You may need to do it several times, but it will help. Then stop doing the techniques. This isn't something you need to do forever.

9/09/2017 9:18 am  #3

80saeaak wrote:

I think one thing that isn't talked about enough is that when you do RS, you attach to your POI. He could be doing RS, but it's more likely that you need to cut the cord. You probably created this energy between you and have not released it properly.

There are etheric cord cutting meditations on YouTube. You may need to do it several times, but it will help. Then stop doing the techniques. This isn't something you need to do forever.

Thank you for that response. I don't do the techniques anymore. I just want him out of my head. I just told off the new person who wants me because I felt like I would be lying to him if I'm still thinking about this person and my heart is not into it. It's so much energy wasted right now and it hurts so bad and I dont want to hurt another person in the process.

9/09/2017 9:43 am  #4

I get it. You create a psychic connection with people doing RS. It's super hard to shake, which is why RS should be a last resort instead of a first drastic measure.

There's a really great cord cutting meditation I'm linking below. There's also another shorter one I do to maintain it. Etheric cords, when strong, can reattach so you may need to do it several times. I also suggest either a chi or Reiki healing. They're usually $45-60, but will clear that out. It's incredible. Sometimes you MUST hit it hard. If you like, I can message you the name of my healer. She does remote healing and it's usually a 4-6 week wait to get a session (the first is $25), but she's very good.

https://youtu.be/D9zi2BrML5A

https://youtu.be/4Z-jU9Blxmw

9/10/2017 7:06 am  #5

80saeaak wrote:

I get it. You create a psychic connection with people doing RS. It's super hard to shake, which is why RS should be a last resort instead of a first drastic measure.

There's a really great cord cutting meditation I'm linking below. There's also another shorter one I do to maintain it. Etheric cords, when strong, can reattach so you may need to do it several times. I also suggest either a chi or Reiki healing. They're usually $45-60, but will clear that out. It's incredible. Sometimes you MUST hit it hard. If you like, I can message you the name of my healer. She does remote healing and it's usually a 4-6 week wait to get a session (the first is $25), but she's very good.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I feel like I want to move on and let go and its holding me back. Even the thought of anyone new holding my hand or kissing me grosses me out and I have new people wanting to be with me but the thoughts of my person won't leave me alone. I've been doing good for a while, manifesting many great other things and thinking about him made me hopeful and didnt bother me but now there's a nice guy courting me and even wanting to fly here from another country to see me and all my emotions became a mess and I got nervous actually moving on. Its ridiculous because my specific person left with a rebound immediately and here I am 4 months later still stuck on him. I didnt know that doing RS makes you so attached to that person, I thought it was affecting them more than me. I should try to find other thoughts to replace with but its so hard, literally pops in my head every time I go to sleep, wake up, sitting in my car... Its like a curse..
Β 

9/10/2017 11:01 am  #6

sillyromantic wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I feel like I want to move on and let go and its holding me back. Even the thought of anyone new holding my hand or kissing me grosses me out and I have new people wanting to be with me but the thoughts of my person won't leave me alone. I've been doing good for a while, manifesting many great other things and thinking about him made me hopeful and didnt bother me but now there's a nice guy courting me and even wanting to fly here from another country to see me and all my emotions became a mess and I got nervous actually moving on. Its ridiculous because my specific person left with a rebound immediately and here I am 4 months later still stuck on him. I didnt know that doing RS makes you so attached to that person, I thought it was affecting them more than me. I should try to find other thoughts to replace with but its so hard, literally pops in my head every time I go to sleep, wake up, sitting in my car... Its like a curse..
Β 

It really should be talked about more. Sending energy is literally spellwork, though that's a trigger word and people don't like to think of it that way. When you envision someone obsessed with you, loving you, holding you, and saying wonderful things to you, you're creating that energy within you also. It's intense! That's why Lanie is so adamant about her cord cutting technique. I've never done hers. I use the ones I shared. It's vital to do it each time to ensure you don't wind up obsessed. The longer you hold off, the stronger the cords become and the harder they are to sever permanently. I can say that I spent months obsessed with my original POI and it took a while to get over it. I no longer have this feelings, but I had to completely cut the cord for a couple of months. Now the idea of him touching me makes my skin crawl. I'm working on total indifference. That's when I'll know I'm over it.

9/10/2017 11:14 am  #7

80saeaak wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Β 

It really should be talked about more. Sending energy is literally spellwork, though that's a trigger word and people don't like to think of it that way. When you envision someone obsessed with you, loving you, holding you, and saying wonderful things to you, you're creating that energy within you also. It's intense! That's why Lanie is so adamant about her cord cutting technique. I've never done hers. I use the ones I shared. It's vital to do it each time to ensure you don't wind up obsessed. The longer you hold off, the stronger the cords become and the harder they are to sever permanently. I can say that I spent months obsessed with my original POI and it took a while to get over it. I no longer have this feelings, but I had to completely cut the cord for a couple of months. Now the idea of him touching me makes my skin crawl. I'm working on total indifference. That's when I'll know I'm over it.

wow this is very intense I feel aweful for putting myself in that place. This morning I've been involved in a horrible accident that totaled my car and lucky to have walked out in one piece. I'm still shaking thinking about it. The car spun and flipped on its side and people came and pushed my car back up and helped me out before it went on fire! My initial instinct was to want to call my poi but I knew that he is no longer in contact with me so I called someone else to come help me. It's scary the place I got myself into mentally and I just want to heal and accept other people who love and want to be there for me now and try to forget this person who caused me to be in pain.

9/10/2017 11:20 am  #8

sillyromantic wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Β 

wow this is very intense I feel aweful for putting myself in that place. This morning I've been involved in a horrible accident that totaled my car and lucky to have walked out in one piece. I'm still shaking thinking about it. The car spun and flipped on its side and people came and pushed my car back up and helped me out before it went on fire! My initial instinct was to want to call my poi but I knew that he is no longer in contact with me so I called someone else to come help me. It's scary the place I got myself into mentally and I just want to heal and accept other people who love and want to be there for me now and try to forget this person who caused me to be in pain.

Firstly, I'm glad you're okay. That's very scary.

Secondly, start on the techniques to cut the cord. I've never heard of anyone overdoing cord-cutting. It should absolutely help. Maybe some Ho'oponopono to help you forgive yourself for not being able to get over him. Hit self love hard. You're worth giving that to yourself.

9/10/2017 11:32 am  #9

sillyromantic wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Β 

Hi, glad to hear that you are fine. It definitely sounds very scary the way you have described the accident. I'm sure you are absolutely shaken even now and the memory of it may shake you almost every time. Take care of yourself. Al the best.
I've never been able to do RS well, at least that is what I think. Even if I do I cannot hold that for more than 5mins. What is the method to do it correctly or for it to have an impact on your POI?

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/10/2017 12:33 pm  #10

You are saved!! You have got a new life. Thank to God to saving you!!

https://youtu.be/sZsuwnF6-I4

This is EFT tapping video by Brad. I have just listened to it. He is saying all what you need.
Do this tapping. In his video's instructions you will find a link to video for understanding about EFT.

Add this in your efforts. Lights!!

Board footera