Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2017 4:51 pm  #1

RS- As if or him coming back

I have been doing PW and visualizing my POI apologizing to me and saying I love you, I made a mistake, etc. should I change it as if we are together now? What about the whisper technique? Is that more for seeds to get played in his head like "you miss Amy so much and love her with all of your heart"? Or should I hear it to "you love Amy so much", "you never want to be without Amy" yadda yadda.

9/07/2017 4:53 pm  #2

Re: RS- As if or him coming back

Don't think too deeply into it

Do what feels right to you, and know it's working

9/07/2017 5:12 pm  #3

Dan2015 wrote:

Β 

Thank you. Is it a sign that you and my POI have the same name? Lol

9/07/2017 8:50 pm  #4

Amyh24 wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

Β 

Thank you. Is it a sign that you and my POI have the same name? Lol

Haha yes.   Especially since I don't post much on here anymore

9/08/2017 6:56 am  #5

I suggest visualising the end result instead of him saying sorry or how the conversation will go, the reason for that is there are so many 'success' stories on Lanies forum where the POI does come back and say what they wanted them to say but it seems to end there, the words aren't followed by actions or any attempt to move forward with the relationship. I think RS and PW etc. can sometimes put these thoughts in their head (which they are intended to do) but there is no substance behind it and the person contacts the person when the thoughts are driving them crazy but that the thoughts aren't always there....so I think sometimes the POI comes back before they're ready for the relationship but they're not back to stay.Β 

You could do the whisper technique for example to get him to say sorry and he might do so but people often say half hearted apologies where they haven't fully reflected on their actions, so although he may say it and may be sorry it may not be the same as a true apology that has been reflected on.

You could visualise him saying i'm so happy that you accepted my apology and gave me another chance, our relationship is so strong now and I love you so much!

Last edited by kylieace (9/08/2017 7:01 am)

9/08/2017 11:51 am  #6

kylieace wrote:

I suggest visualising the end result instead of him saying sorry or how the conversation will go, the reason for that is there are so many 'success' stories on Lanies forum where the POI does come back and say what they wanted them to say but it seems to end there, the words aren't followed by actions or any attempt to move forward with the relationship. I think RS and PW etc. can sometimes put these thoughts in their head (which they are intended to do) but there is no substance behind it and the person contacts the person when the thoughts are driving them crazy but that the thoughts aren't always there....so I think sometimes the POI comes back before they're ready for the relationship but they're not back to stay.Β 

You could do the whisper technique for example to get him to say sorry and he might do so but people often say half hearted apologies where they haven't fully reflected on their actions, so although he may say it and may be sorry it may not be the same as a true apology that has been reflected on.

You could visualise him saying i'm so happy that you accepted my apology and gave me another chance, our relationship is so strong now and I love you so much!

Great suggestions. Thank you.

Board footera