Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2017 6:44 pm  #1

LOA - Letting Go Is The Art Of Receiving

Hi, Ace here.

Today, I thought I'll come to the forum and post few things about "Letting go" and how it can help you Naturally, as well as with LOA.

I hope everyone is doing good and feeling blessed for everything they have already, and also for the things they will receive in the future.

Let's start...

Just a short paragraph of what "Letting go" is.

Letting go is one of the principles of LOA, which by now, I'm sure we all know. It is letting go of the fears and doubts related to your desire. It is NOT letting go of your desire.

So, how does "Letting go" help you?

Letting go, brings love to faith.

Letting go, makes you feel the weight of release... once you have released the weight that does not belong to you, like the weight of doubts and fears.

Letting go, opens you up to the love of self-worth.

Letting go, leads you to take meaningful actions with patience, instead of meaningless actions with desperation.

Letting go is a teacher, it teaches you that even with eyes closed, you can have your dreams as your reality.

Letting go, is a healer, it teaches you that the pain you carry, is the pain you once have to let go in order to be happy again, it's the pain that teaches you of what needs to be healed from within.

There's nothing in this world that is as good as letting go of the things that consistantly make you feel unworthy, fearful, doubtful, unhappy and all those things.

There is nothing better than letting go of the mistakes that were unintentional, and remembering the lessons you have learned from the mistakes...

...Like being attached, stops you from living. Being desperate, kills the self-worth. Being fearful, leads to thoughts that scare you to avoid your dreams.

These things are all an illusion that the mind creates. In reality, this illusion doesn't even exist. it is only coming from the parts that need to be healed from within. This is why, you let it all go.

Letting go will open up opportunities, open to the love of others as well as your specific person, opens up more time to be spent of enjoying, opens up the thoughts of becoming the best version of yourself.

It is truly one of the best things i have learned in life.

We should all let go, for the sake of our desires and the sake of ourselves.

Letting go is more than just a principle, and it's more than just a "move on". it truly makes us live in the moment, and makes us see the good things around us Naturally and with LOA... It is the things that we sometimes become blind towards, due to the disease of conditioning, that happiness will arrive only when the dreams arrive first.

Let it go.

Allow it to happen.

Live happy now and have more happniess later.

Letting go, is the art of receiving.

- Ace

Last edited by AceWay123 (9/05/2017 6:45 pm)

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

9/05/2017 6:56 pm  #2

Re: LOA - Letting Go Is The Art Of Receiving

You know I was wondering when you'd post, divine timing.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

9/05/2017 7:29 pm  #3

I feel like this was a sign for me!! I have been saying ALL night that I know I'm struggling with letting go. Wow. It all makes sense. And I know I need to let go & be happy with where I am. I think my controlling self has such an issue of leaving it up to God/Universe. How do I let go!?!

9/06/2017 5:20 am  #4

Hi Ace so happy to see you are back. I always look forward to reading your posts and as always thanks for a great post and lift me up

9/09/2017 3:06 pm  #5

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

You know I was wondering when you'd post, divine timing.Β 

It has to be the timing haha ❀

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

I feel like this was a sign for me!! I have been saying ALL night that I know I'm struggling with letting go. Wow. It all makes sense. And I know I need to let go & be happy with where I am. I think my controlling self has such an issue of leaving it up to God/Universe. How do I let go!?!

Good to know this helped you. Let go off unnecessary thoughts and fears related to desire. See your desire as a DESIRE instead of something to ANALYZE. When you come to that point where desire is a feeling of love and wanting, nothing negative can annoy you❀

honeebee wrote:

Hi Ace so happy to see you are back. I always look forward to reading your posts and as always thanks for a great post and lift me up

Thank you for the kind words, I hope you're doing good from the last time we spoke, good to know this post has helped you❀

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

9/09/2017 3:39 pm  #6

I'm just gonna ask this here . How do you believe the universe doesn't have a mind of its own when something amazing happens and then you feel awesome still and then the Hurd party shows up again?

Board footera