Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2017 11:30 am  #1

Scripting challenge

Well I'm new to LOA, so learning and loving it because this a wonderful universe and it is conspiring to bring all wonderful things to me.  I love the idea of scripting and the positives energy it brings so here I go.....So my love and I were reunited two days ago 😊

I received the most amazing text this morning.  He asked me to wear my best dress, he wants to pick me up from work Thursday to meet his best friends and mother.  He's taking us to dinner.  I can't begin to tell you how happy I am I finally get to meet his friends and mom.  This new man is just amazing, every day he is showing me his love and how committed he is us.  I love him, I love us but more importantly I love ME. 

Have a blessed day!!!

8/22/2017 12:51 pm  #2

Re: Scripting challenge

My guy texted me to tell me how he realizes how much he really loves me. He wants to meet up tonight and take me out to eat. He tells me that the reason I make him so angry sometimes is because he loves me so much and only feels this way about me.  He sends me such loving texts telling me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. He tells me he is so committed to giving us another try and that I am so special to him. I knew this would happen I'm so happy and grateful for having him back as my boyfriend.

8/23/2017 9:03 am  #3

Selfloveiskey he sounds amazing!!

Good morning,

I just wanted to share my sweet start to my morning.  The doorbell rung unexpectedly this morning as I was getting ready for work.  To my surprise my sweetie was standing there with my favorite Starbucks and a muffin.  I will get out and walk today to love on this body, but it was so nice to see him drive out of his way because he said I was on his mind all night and couldn't start this day without seeing my smile and sneaking in a kiss.  He old me how much he loves me and I'm his priority now and always.  I'm so happy and thankful! 

Have a good day everyone

8/24/2017 1:24 pm  #4

Good afternoon everyone

Just got back from having an amazing lunch with my love.  We actually did more talking than eating.  He couldn't keep his eyes off of me, kept saying how beautiful I looked and he loves my smile, how he missed my humor and how much fun we have together.  I love this man he really has changed I love our new relationship. 

Have a good day 😊

9/01/2017 4:20 pm  #5

Good afternoon

I wanted to share my amazing night last night.  I went over my loves house he wanted to cook me dinner (first time ⎌ever).  Well I sat at the breakfast bar watching him.  We laughed and joked the whole time he was cooking.  He told me I am the love of his life, I am who makes him laugh and our time together is always so easy.  He totally missed my company, he even said when he was with other women they just couldn't compare we have such a special connection which is so effortless. 

The kicker he ran to the restroom and told me to watch a pan for him and check in few to see if it was done.  Well when I open the lid it was a small jewelry box when I opened it there was a beautiful heart necklace in it.  😍😍😍 I cried tears of joy .  When he walked back in the kitchen he grabbed me and told me stop crying he's never gonna leave me again, he loves me  He wants to spend the rest of his days making me happy!!!!

9/02/2017 7:59 am  #6

Good morning

Had a beautiful evening just cuddling and talking.  Our relationship is so much stronger!!! His level of commitment is so wonderful.  He said that time a part he missed me so much, he thought about me so much daily he just couldn't fight it anymore!!!  He said his friends were tired of him moping and talking about me.  He looks at me so much different ...like he loves me from the bottom of his soul!!! I'm so grateful and thankful the love that the attention is coming from him this time and I enjoy receiving it.  I'm so happy 😁 thank you God!!!

Have a blessed day everyone

Last edited by Demi'ssmile (9/02/2017 8:04 am)

9/03/2017 11:37 am  #7

Selfloveiskey wrote:

My guy texted me to tell me how he realizes how much he really loves me. He wants to meet up tonight and take me out to eat. He tells me that the reason I make him so angry sometimes is because he loves me so much and only feels this way about me.  He sends me such loving texts telling me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. He tells me he is so committed to giving us another try and that I am so special to him. I knew this would happen I'm so happy and grateful for having him back as my boyfriend.

Amen!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/03/2017 11:44 am  #8

I woke up smiling, with my sweetheart's call early in the morning. Just like always....he told me he wanted to see me waking up. We had a good loving talk for sometime and hung up with a kiss and a love you. Everything seemed so good and beautiful and I had a perpetual smile on my face. We texted for a bit as and when we got free from our schedule and then had another call during lunch, just as before. He is planning to come down to my town over the weekend to spend time with me. We are already planning our dates and what all we are gonna do while he is here. I'm so looking forward for him to be here and for me to be in his arms. This is a start of our lifetime together 😊

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/04/2017 4:36 pm  #9

Gratitude so happy for you!!!

9/04/2017 4:39 pm  #10

Today was such a beautiful and relaxing day.  My sweetie and I just lounged around the house and enjoyed each other's company.  So happy he's so wonderful and our talks and bond is so wonderful, the kisses and hugs are endless.

Board footera