Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2017 2:00 pm  #1

This stuff works!

Hey guys ,

Sooooo I was just enjoying my day and all of a sudden I get this text from my guy asking if he could meet up with me. I said sure. He came over and as soon as he walked in he gave me a huge hug and then said "I've missed you so much" . He then began to tell me how this other relationship was just a rebound and because he was scared of his feelings for me. He told me how he realized he loved me more then he has ever loved anyone and that he wants to give our relationship another shot. I was floored!!!!  I probably had my mouth open I was in shock. He the kissed me and told me he wants to make everything up to me and that he doesn't ever want to lose me again. He is now staying the night but I just had to write this! I'm so happy. I know that my friends and family are supportive of this too! He said he wants to make things right with them as well. Seriously everything is working out the way I want it to. I have money, my job is amazing, everything is just working out. Now I have an amazing boyfriend!!! Don't give up guys this stuff is REAL!!!! I'm so incredibly happy right now! πŸ˜†

9/03/2017 2:13 pm  #2

Re: This stuff works!

Hi, so happy for you!
Do you mind answering how long you guys were broken up? And how long you had no contact with each other? Also, who initiated the breakup?Β 

9/03/2017 2:16 pm  #3

mb16 wrote:

Hi, so happy for you!
Do you mind answering how long you guys were broken up? And how long you had no contact with each other? Also, who initiated the breakup?Β 

Ummm well we were on and off for 4 years broke up and then  friends with benefits for 2 years ( I based this time off my low self love)  but two months that we hadn't been romantically interested? Lol if that's the word. He initiated stopping after he told me he loved me etc and all this romantic stuff. He tried to take it back but I knew he was scared which is why he jumped into another relationship. I knew he would regret that relationship because he was running from his feelings for me . We had little contact through out but I guess 2 weeks

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/03/2017 2:17 pm)

9/03/2017 2:25 pm  #4

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Hey guys ,

Sooooo I was just enjoying my day and all of a sudden I get this text from my guy asking if he could meet up with me. I said sure. He came over and as soon as he walked in he gave me a huge hug and then said "I've missed you so much" . He then began to tell me how this other relationship was just a rebound and because he was scared of his feelings for me. He told me how he realized he loved me more then he has ever loved anyone and that he wants to give our relationship another shot. I was floored!!!!  I probably had my mouth open I was in shock. He the kissed me and told me he wants to make everything up to me and that he doesn't ever want to lose me again. He is now staying the night but I just had to write this! I'm so happy. I know that my friends and family are supportive of this too! He said he wants to make things right with them as well. Seriously everything is working out the way I want it to. I have money, my job is amazing, everything is just working out. Now I have an amazing boyfriend!!! Don't give up guys this stuff is REAL!!!! I'm so incredibly happy right now! πŸ˜†

Wow! This is incredible! Remembering your story this is really a great and inspiring post! You're doing great! I'm happy for you!!!

9/03/2017 3:04 pm  #5

Wait. Is this real or just a script? I'm confused.

Board footera