Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2017 3:17 pm  #1

Some questions

Hi all! I just wanted to repost a few questions I have. I truthfully wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll try here since I didn't get any responses where I last posted it. Thanks!!

1. If I take a break with my visualizations/techniques does that weaken the affect it has on my POI? Or do I need to continue regularly so he keeps having thoughts of me?

2. Does practicing techniques regularly keep me too attached to the outcome that it could ultimately prevent manifestation?

3. Let's say I have another POI that I am not attached to whatsoever. How can I set an intention to possibly manifest a relationship with him? I do not want to spend too much time doing techniques or visualizing. Is this possible? Also, is this a good idea to do? (I don't want to confuse the Universe!) In other words, I would be content with a relationship with either guy!

Sorry for the questions. I just figured instead of racking my brain, I'd post them here. So if you want to answer 1 question or all of them, I would reallllly appreciate it 

SO much love<3

9/02/2017 8:11 pm  #2

Re: Some questions

Great questions. I am curious to the answers as well.

9/03/2017 9:04 am  #3

Its just my experience but honestly, these techniques like rs visualusing only made me attached and tense. When I focused on myself thats when my poi came back!
Again thats just how it went for me and maybe veronicas techniques work for you!

She believed she could, so she did.

9/03/2017 10:57 am  #4

happygirl97 wrote:

Its just my experience but honestly, these techniques like rs visualusing only made me attached and tense. When I focused on myself thats when my poi came back!
Again thats just how it went for me and maybe veronicas techniques work for you!

Same ! I did the rubbing out technique and I did it yesterday but I use to do it all the time. It just made me wonder why it didn't work etc . I am focusing on me and I feel more positive and I have only been doing this for 3 days and it feels so much better .

9/03/2017 1:05 pm  #5

happygirl97 wrote:

Thanks for your reply!! I just think by doing these techniques daily, I'm hanging on to a the specific outcome. Then I get anxious if I don't hear from him. I kind of want to take a break. I set my intention. The Universe KNOWS my desire. I can send him love whenever he pops into my mind and I think I'm just going to leave it up to God.

I think that's the only way I'll experience true detachment!

9/03/2017 7:17 pm  #6

I think this is a great example of doing what fits your needs.  RS and visualizing is supposed to make you *feel* good.  If it's not, then it's time to focus on whatever is going to make you feel good.  Some people just do self love, and it totally works! I think you can't successful do RS and visualization without self love too.  So, try to pick whatever gets you in a good vibe.  That's really all it's about.

happygirl97 wrote:

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/03/2017 7:18 pm  #7

Yes, the Universe *does* know your desire and won't forget.  If you've already set your intention, then just go out and live life.  Doing LOA techniques is fine if it's boosting your energy, but if it's draining it - then stop stop stop.  You need to *feel* good.  Otherwise, what's the point?

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

happygirl97 wrote:

Thanks for your reply!! I just think by doing these techniques daily, I'm hanging on to a the specific outcome. Then I get anxious if I don't hear from him. I kind of want to take a break. I set my intention. The Universe KNOWS my desire. I can send him love whenever he pops into my mind and I think I'm just going to leave it up to God.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/03/2017 7:44 pm  #8

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Yes, the Universe *does* know your desire and won't forget.  If you've already set your intention, then just go out and live life.  Doing LOA techniques is fine if it's boosting your energy, but if it's draining it - then stop stop stop.  You need to *feel* good.  Otherwise, what's the point?

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

happygirl97 wrote:

Thank you, Veronica! I am so happy and grateful that you answered. I feel good when I do the techniques, it's just I know I feel too attached right now. I still find myself checking his Instagram and Facebook to see if he has any new friends. I know I need to stop. I'm driving myself crazy. But I'm getting back to work (I'm a teacher) and I'm doing things to stay busy and happy. I am doing the 25 day challenge because it makes me happy and feel good! I'll do the techniques once in a while too.

Any other tips?!

9/03/2017 7:52 pm  #9

I'm so glad I read this. I've been told that I have very sensitive energy and that I manifest well without techniques or spells. RS does make me very attached to the outcome and I think with as much energy as I put it without intending I may aggravate the situation by doing too much.

I've set my intention. I've gotten my answers. It's time to let go and let it come to me. Thank you for the posts and the answers.

9/03/2017 9:14 pm  #10

80saeaak wrote:

I'm so glad I read this. I've been told that I have very sensitive energy and that I manifest well without techniques or spells. RS does make me very attached to the outcome and I think with as much energy as I put it without intending I may aggravate the situation by doing too much.

I've set my intention. I've gotten my answers. It's time to let go and let it come to me. Thank you for the posts and the answers.

I'm right with you! With what I've done so far (scripting, techniques, vision boards, etc) I know the Universe is WELL AWARE of my desire. I need to let go of the control and let him come to me when the timing is right! In the meantime, I'm going to continue to feel good and do what makes me happy. No stalking!

Board footera