Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2017 5:00 pm  #1

Funny

When you see his name, his job and things he loves all in one practice.

L works for an IT company and uses company credit card to buy motorcyle parts

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

8/02/2017 6:34 pm  #2

Re: Funny

I love things like this. My thoughts have been directed back to the person I originally joined this forum to manifest. This is after a year of no contact and me being involved with other people. So I think he's the one I want to be with.Β 

Today I've seen his name, my dad pointed out a white feather in a shop we wandered in to, I saw his favourite football teams badge on a hat in another shop, also saw a quote from this favourite show on Twitter, so I'm chalking that up as another win.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

8/02/2017 6:56 pm  #3

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I love things like this. My thoughts have been directed back to the person I originally joined this forum to manifest. This is after a year of no contact and me being involved with other people. So I think he's the one I want to be with.Β 

Today I've seen his name, my dad pointed out a white feather in a shop we wandered in to, I saw his favourite football teams badge on a hat in another shop, also saw a quote from this favourite show on Twitter, so I'm chalking that up as another win.Β 

I know right? I was so focused on something else and even exact name spelling.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

9/01/2017 2:46 pm  #4

I see his name everywhere lately too! and his full name too sometimes since he used to work where I work and he left his name commented out in some of the code of a project I had to work on. Thats pretty cool

Board footera