Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2017 11:41 am  #1

Gratitude challenge

It's not really a challenge it's more I want to bring more joy and I think gratitude is everything whether you are manifesting your person, a. Job, money etc. Even if you aren't manifesting anything it's good to include gratitude in your routine so I'm gonna come here everyday and start off listing 5 things I am grateful for you guys can too.

I am so happy and grateful

1) for audiobooks so I can work out and listen
2) tea because it relaxes me
3) support I have from family and friends
4) my apartment because it is beautiful and spacious
5) my bed because it is comfortable

8/29/2017 12:14 pm  #2

Re: Gratitude challenge

This is the first thing I do when I wake up every morning (well, most mornings!) I lie in bed and list things i'm grateful for. There are always more than 5 so I can't list them lol but this is a great idea for a thread!

8/29/2017 12:34 pm  #3

Lifesagas wrote:

This is the first thing I do when I wake up every morning (well, most mornings!) I lie in bed and list things i'm grateful for. There are always more than 5 so I can't list them lol but this is a great idea for a thread!

True I start off that way and go through out the day lol like right now I was just told I look skinner and toned and that I am truly grateful to hear. My work outs make a difference! lol

Thank you I feel like it is very beneficial regardless of anything it's just a good thing to do!

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/29/2017 12:36 pm)

8/29/2017 5:06 pm  #4

I am grateful for:ย 

My motherย 
My grandmotherย 
My dog
My house
I'm healthy ย 

8/29/2017 5:49 pm  #5

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

8/29/2017 5:52 pm  #6

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

ย 

๐Ÿ˜Š

8/29/2017 6:13 pm  #7

This is fantastic

Kavik wrote:

I am grateful for:ย 

My motherย 
My grandmotherย 
My dog
My house
I'm healthy ย 

ย 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:ย https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/30/2017 10:35 am  #8

I'm loving the 'new you' by the way selflove... keep it going!

8/30/2017 10:48 am  #9

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

1)I am so happy and grateful for the day off today because I can relax
2) I am so happy and grateful for the friends I have because they are there for me and I love spending time with them
3) I am so happy and grateful for my dining room table because it looks beautiful in my dining room
4) I am so happy and grateful for the property management at my apartment because they are so nice
5) I am so happy and grateful target is down the street because I can easily travel there and pick up what I need.

8/30/2017 11:47 am  #10

I am happy because I am getting a new baby kitten tomorrow to add to my selection box of cats!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera