Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/04/2017 5:32 pm  #151

Re: Specific Person - Dealing With Worries

LOVE THIS!

4/04/2017 7:25 pm  #152

Jenny3175 wrote:

LOVE THIS!

Thank you❤

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

8/12/2017 2:55 pm  #153

This is much needed today. Thank you for taking the time to write this post and remind me not to give up. I wasnt planning on giving up but it's always good to affirm what I already believe is going on without my knowledge behind the scenes.

8/13/2017 7:56 pm  #154

Needed this thank you universe of using you to create this and share!!
Many blessings too you!!!

8/22/2017 3:29 am  #155

AceWay123 wrote:

Hi, Ace here.

Today, I want to tell you somethings about your specific person, which will remove some of your worries . Also, to remind you, that no matter what the situation is like, there's ALWAYS a solution because Naturally and LOA way, ANYTHING is possible.

Hopefully this will remove all of your unnecessary worries about your specific person.

Let's start...

Now let me tell you something.

After all those RS sessions, the LOA visualisation sessions, the prayers, the powerful desire that you will never give up on... how can they, after all those things you did for this person, lose interest in you?

You are here making connection with them, sending love, hoping they're safe etc... do you think God will ignore you? Do you think the LOA won't notice you?

Here's the truth...

Your specific person DOES notice you, they DO think of you, they DO feel your love.

EVERYTHING you're doing is working...

...but you want "proof"...

...and the only way you want to see "proof" is by receiving a message from them.

But you forget something...

...You forget that, your efforts and the love you send, can be returned in SO MANY WAYS MORE... than just a message.

But you don't notice it... because you only see love & efforts being returned by this one message that you didn't receive.

Understand this...

Love and Efforts can be returned in MANY ways...

Not just from a message.

Here's a list of things your specific person can do or already HAS done to return the love and effort which you may not have noticed:

- they may had a thought about you and appreciated how you helped them in the past, but without your knowledge.

- they may miss you EVERYDAY without your knowledge.

- they probably had the urge to go on your profile and look at your pictures, or probably already has done that, without your knowledge.

- they may be in a relationship with someone else but for some reason, all they can think of is you and not any other ex's or anyone else, without your knowledge.

- they might not know about LOA, but they may have imagined being with you, feeling your love and regrets for pushing you but might be looking for ways to get you back... again, without your knowledge.

You see? Appreciation, Love, Respect, Efforts etc... all these things can be returned in MANY ways. Sometimes, it'd be returned WITHOUT your knowledge.

Just because they didn't message you by telling you how much they miss you, doesn't mean they don't.

Just because they're in a relationship, doesn't mean they only love that person and never think of you or love you... they could even love you more than the person they are currently with.

Possibilities are endless...

...Naturally and LOA way.

All your efforts are working and it is being returned WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT.

Never give up.

Be open to receive love and efforts in MANY ways more than just a message.

So much is being returned without your knowledge.

- Ace

Reading your post just now is one of the biggest proof that universe works in mysterious ways. I'm on the 25days challenge and just today morning feeling a little disheartened that there is no news from him. And here I come and read your message...that's Universe at work😀. I got my answer and I feel so good again. I'm grateful for this post beyond words. Thank you...loads of love and best wishes.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

8/30/2017 9:58 am  #156

sillyromantic wrote:

This is much needed today. Thank you for taking the time to write this post and remind me not to give up. I wasnt planning on giving up but it's always good to affirm what I already believe is going on without my knowledge behind the scenes.

No problem at all, feels good to know it helped you, thank you for the kind reply ❤

Steffiqt2 wrote:

Needed this thank you universe of using you to create this and share!!
Many blessings too you!!!

Many blessings to you too ❤

Gratitude21 wrote:

Reading your post just now is one of the biggest proof that universe works in mysterious ways. I'm on the 25days challenge and just today morning feeling a little disheartened that there is no news from him. And here I come and read your message...that's Universe at work😀. I got my answer and I feel so good again. I'm grateful for this post beyond words. Thank you...loads of love and best wishes.

Thank you for the kind reply, and it's true how sometimes we get given something to motivate us out of the blue, one of the best things. Best wishes to you too ❤

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

8/30/2017 11:05 am  #157

Gratitude21 wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

Hi, Ace here.

Today, I want to tell you somethings about your specific person, which will remove some of your worries . Also, to remind you, that no matter what the situation is like, there's ALWAYS a solution because Naturally and LOA way, ANYTHING is possible.

Hopefully this will remove all of your unnecessary worries about your specific person.

Let's start...

After all those RS sessions, the LOA visualisation sessions, the prayers, the powerful desire that you will never give up on... how can they, after all those things you did for this person, lose interest in you?

You are here making connection with them, sending love, hoping they're safe etc... do you think God will ignore you? Do you think the LOA won't notice you?

Here's the truth...

Your specific person DOES notice you, they DO think of you, they DO feel your love.

...and the only way you want to see "proof" is by receiving a message from them.

...You forget that, your efforts and the love you send, can be returned in SO MANY WAYS MORE... than just a message.

But you don't notice it... because you only see love & efforts being returned by this one message that you didn't receive.

Understand this...

Not just from a message.

Here's a list of things your specific person can do or already HAS done to return the love and effort which you may not have noticed:

- they may had a thought about you and appreciated how you helped them in the past, but without your knowledge.

- they probably had the urge to go on your profile and look at your pictures, or probably already has done that, without your knowledge.

- they may be in a relationship with someone else but for some reason, all they can think of is you and not any other ex's or anyone else, without your knowledge.

- they might not know about LOA, but they may have imagined being with you, feeling your love and regrets for pushing you but might be looking for ways to get you back... again, without your knowledge.

You see? Appreciation, Love, Respect, Efforts etc... all these things can be returned in MANY ways. Sometimes, it'd be returned WITHOUT your knowledge.

Just because they didn't message you by telling you how much they miss you, doesn't mean they don't.

Just because they're in a relationship, doesn't mean they only love that person and never think of you or love you... they could even love you more than the person they are currently with.

All your efforts are working and it is being returned WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT.

Never give up.

- Ace

I have been struggling for a long time with not getting the call.   for the past several months  I have been lax in reading   meditating  visualizing    basically having a pity party   not "giving up" enough to detach   just in that low vibe   nothing works for me mode          Thank You     I got the alert for this in my mailbox   and  instantly realized   you are absolutely correct    things are happening around me without my knowledge     this has given me the incentive to  rekindle  my spirit   and  meditate and visualize tonight when I get home from work     with a good attitude

8/30/2017 11:46 am  #158

barbidoll wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

AceWay123 wrote:

Hi, Ace here.

Let's start...

Here's the truth...

Understand this...

Not just from a message.

Never give up.

- Ace

I have been struggling for a long time with not getting the call.   for the past several months  I have been lax in reading   meditating  visualizing    basically having a pity party   not "giving up" enough to detach   just in that low vibe   nothing works for me mode          Thank You     I got the alert for this in my mailbox   and  instantly realized   you are absolutely correct    things are happening around me without my knowledge     this has given me the incentive to  rekindle  my spirit   and  meditate and visualize tonight when I get home from work     with a good attitude

I've completed my 25days challenge and have not got any news from my love. But working on what Veronica talks about in her videos my perspective has changed. During the 25days, I used to get impatient, disheartened and used to fell that I'm doing something wrong and therefore not manifesting what I want. But watching all the videos...interacting with people on this forum I realized the importance of self love and became more focused on that. Things started to change for me, as in I started feeling good from inside. My trust on LoA to work increased, I was smiling and laughing more which made people around me more comfortable with me. This small positive change in my attitude and my outlook gives me complete trust that universe will deliver what I'm asking for. It's all in our mind. We have to trust the process...we have to believe that the universe is working with us not just for us.
Today, I definitely do want my love to come back in my life but at the same time this belief is there that in this whole process I've been able to improve myself. There is only gain and no loss once you start loving and respecting yourself. I feel so much lighter at heart than I was about a week back.
I thank Veronica and Agnes for this beautiful transformation in me. I know I will manifest what I want soon. Loads of best wishes to all of you who are on this journey. Please love yourself...loads and loads.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

9/02/2017 12:41 pm  #159

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you...

3/01/2018 2:20 pm  #160

I so needed to hear all of this today!!! Thank you for this post!!I feel so much hope in my situation!! Today is a great day!!!

Board footera