Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2017 1:17 am  #1

Possibly the best thing for me

After thinking about this off and on since probably June, I have come to the conclusion that I no longer want to be needy or submissive towards people in general and especially people I adore.

Of course you may think "Oh well, thats good from a LOA perspective."
But there's more to it!

Being needy and submissive never served me purpose.

Who really wants to be in emotional turmoil all the time, for one?

I'd love to be the kinda b*tch who gets respect and who is taken seriously!
The kinda b*tch who is also dominant and an "alpha female" most likely in charge and running things.
Not the old me who went "OMG! I freakin' adore (my ex's name), only for her to practically go radio silent and not acknowledge me on social media or anything I've tried posting to cheer her up. (The only good thing was that I saw her in person late last June, and that was it.)
So DONE being the one obsessing over ppl.
And DONE being vulnerable with my feelings (UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY)
I'd rather ppl flock to ME. πŸ’―

Thoughts? ^-^

Last edited by princessgirl87 (8/30/2017 1:19 am)

8/30/2017 9:48 am  #2

Re: Possibly the best thing for me

That's very positive and good to read.

I would like to tell you something that you probably already knew.

LOA is not just about manifesting your desires, it also has a huge effect on you Naturally.

It makes you unlearn the things that you have learned to fix you from within, for example, letting go of desperation, unnecessary fears, increase self worth, letting go of who wants to leave instead of begging and definitely a lot more.

It makes you powerful naturally and suddenly... Giving up on your dreams doesn't become an option.

This is probably the first step towards the best things in your future, Good luck.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

Board footera