Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2017 2:02 pm  #1

New Veronica Q&A Video

Hi It's been awhile since I made some Q&A videos.  I'm taking questions here on this thread if you would like a specific question answered in a future video.  Also, please let me know if you would like your name mentioned in the video as well.  User names and nicknames are fine too

Looking forward to helping you all out and answering questions! :D

Veronica xxoo

P.S. You can also email the question to VeronicaIsles@gmail.com if you aren't a registered user on this forum.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/27/2017 2:35 pm  #2

Re: New Veronica Q&A Video

Ummm I think I ll pick something basic

How do you keep from doubting law of attraction ?

Also can law of attraction or aspects of it help with anxiety ? I'm not talking about just an ex back I'm talking about just in general whether money, job, or just feeling like you have no control over life worries you how can you use it to control /help anxiety ?

Also how can you be patient?

I feel like those are good basic questions

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/27/2017 2:57 pm)

8/27/2017 3:40 pm  #3

How would a person go about manifesting a person back into their life that they never met in person? I've been in this situation before. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

8/27/2017 4:12 pm  #4

What to do if your POI is seeing other people? Rubbing out technique, if so how often?
How to send love to a specific person? Do they feel it's coming from you?
How does a person manifest their POI if he is afraid of commitment?

8/27/2017 5:29 pm  #5

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

How would a person go about manifesting a person back into their life that they never met in person? I've been in this situation before. 

I've done this.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/27/2017 8:09 pm  #6

Elaboration on wanting someone who wants absolutely nothing to do with you, who (from your point of view) you have no chance with anymore, as all romantic feeling is completely lost for good.

That's what I'd like a Q&A on.

8/28/2017 3:33 am  #7

How to deal with the thought of doing something bad when we want to attract someone who is in a serious relationship... what about their free will (his and hers)? I've been trying for a long time to resolve this issue, please give me an idea. Thanks a lot

You can use my username (milk&honey)

Last edited by Milk&Honey (8/28/2017 3:52 am)

8/28/2017 3:49 am  #8

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I was, should i ask mine?, Then i saw your question, thank you, I am in the same situation Stacey😊

8/28/2017 8:43 am  #9

Can you manifest healing and recovery for someone else
Also can you manifest better eyesight, or your eyesight back, can a blind person manifest be able to actually see

Last edited by jensherratt (8/29/2017 1:01 am)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

8/28/2017 11:23 am  #10

Visualizing every day vs Acting as If. Some would say visualizing constantly says you're doing too much work to bring in what you want and you should just act as if you already have it, while other thought leaders say it's an essential practice. Doesn't daily visualization impress your subconscious more than just acting as if? Should we be doing both? and what consistency would you recommend? 

(no need to mention my name)  

Board footera