Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2017 5:31 pm  #1

Final Goodbye

Hi everyone. After reading and learning I have finally discovered the missing ingredient to LOA and relationships and its respect, not love. It's a chicken and egg situation but I think those two aspects go hand in hand. At this point, I'm going to focus on love and respect in my existing relationships as they have turned sour in the past little while. Moreover, when I try to help people on this forum, I find they aren't in a place to help themselves. It's difficult for me to keep my mouth shut and sometimes my advice is misinterpreted. Veronica did say that it's better to allow others to help themselves instead of trying to beat a dead horse to make them understand. Out of respect for Veronica, her staff, her business, and her wishes of a peaceful forum, I've decided to take a step back and stay away. I'll be here for the rest of the weekend. If you want to PM me for my email address you may do so. Otherwise, I would like to thank Veronica and all forum members for helping me get to this place and I wish you all the best for the future and manifestations. If I have a great success story I'll be sure to post it here

8/25/2017 5:41 pm  #2

Re: Final Goodbye

Self-respect all the way. If you have that, self-love is automatic and enshrined in it anyway. Self-love means giving yourself the best - not always what you think you want. In my case, as simple as that extra bar of chocolate I shouldn't have had tonight. Or staying away from that guy who treats you like rubbish and not saying it's all you pushed out.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/25/2017 5:42 pm  #3

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/25/2017 8:25 pm  #4

But she said ignore your current reality and focus on your intentions and your goals that you wanna manifest and im getting judged for mine.

8/25/2017 8:45 pm  #5

anzamyu wrote:

But she said ignore your current reality and focus on your intentions and your goals that you wanna manifest and im getting judged for mine.

Not sure what you're referring to. You are bringing the energy of being judged though. I don't know you or your situation but this forum was intended to be centred around learning something, and my own journey. I don't know why you assume everyone judges you. I have a life and I don't care for your actions. However, since you hijacked this thread claiming to be judged, I sure am going to judge you. That's the energy you bring.

8/26/2017 5:32 pm  #6

It's sad that you are going to leave the forum but do what you think is the best for you.Β 

It's sad that we're loosing a lot of good people here, I don't know why we can't coexist in peace here but maybe that is going to change soon.Β 

Have a great weekend and I hope this is going to be temporal and you're going to come back soon Β 

8/28/2017 2:24 am  #7

Hey so it's the end of the weekend. I'll probably lurk every now and then to check PMs but happy manifesting!! 

Board footera