Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2017 5:22 pm  #11

Re: Let's clear the air

Selfloveiskey wrote:

mugginess wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I could see that. I'm just gonna take what works for me as I would expect others too. Take it with a grain of salt so to speak. My matra is you are what you believe. Thank you for your post

Babes, I know I haven't been the nicest to you I regards that my approach is centred on a tough love stand point. I know it works for others, but may not necessarily work on you. I do see you do have some desire to learn about LOA and by coming here, you have expressed some desire to learn. However, this forum may not necessarily give you the results you need. I would suggest you work with a LOA coach directly one on one as it may give you some insight to your personal situations. Veronica and her team may be able to assist you with that. I do know of another one who isn't really ex back focussed but can offer you insight in things like self love. I myself want to start a coaching practice,  but I have no licenses or certifications but only my own knowledge lol. You can PM me if you want some information.
Β 

Yea we got off on the wrong foot but thank you for this response I appreciate it. I have contacted Veronica directly for help and I am reading her book. Also working on my own anxiety in general in regards to life lol. I really need to get off of the looking for reassurance from others and reassure myself also to trust myself I think that has to do with self love? Lol. I appreciate your response though. I also agree with you guys you can't force someone to be with you but you can be a better you vibe high and naturally they could be attracted to you but that is free will. The reason people have success most time is because of that. Not the techniques it's the belief they have along with being happy in life so their person naturally gravitates to them. Everyone likes to be around a positive person. That's why we also see so many new /old love interest come back at the same time too. Lol took me once or twice to understand Agnes video on that but now that I do I agree lol and you guys pretty much say the same I think as well so I agree with ya. People lose site of that . Anyways thank you 😊

See you got it!!! And that's what I wanted you to understand. Your actions need to mirror those words though. When you initially left the forum, I was proud of you because on some level you knew that posting here was unhealthy and you were not feeling any better. Now o see in a matter of a few days you've made well over 70 posts. Look outside yourself? Is that healthy? Would you love somebody who does that? I am asking you honestly when you call people on this forum names like "dick" why do you still come back? Why are you attracted to these so called "dicks"? Does some part of yourself feel like a "dick"? I think you're also trying too hard to read into things. Reading the ex back book multiple times and watching videos over and over again won't change the answer. I really think you need to drop ex back all together for the time being. As well, since you seem to think I'm a really nasty person, just know that it's some level of you that feels nasty about yourself that you used those words to describe me. I'm a human too and those words hurt. If your vibration is so low that you use those words, how would your ex feel?
Β 

8/25/2017 5:27 pm  #12

mugginess wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

mugginess wrote:

Babes, I know I haven't been the nicest to you I regards that my approach is centred on a tough love stand point. I know it works for others, but may not necessarily work on you. I do see you do have some desire to learn about LOA and by coming here, you have expressed some desire to learn. However, this forum may not necessarily give you the results you need. I would suggest you work with a LOA coach directly one on one as it may give you some insight to your personal situations. Veronica and her team may be able to assist you with that. I do know of another one who isn't really ex back focussed but can offer you insight in things like self love. I myself want to start a coaching practice,  but I have no licenses or certifications but only my own knowledge lol. You can PM me if you want some information.
Β 

Yea we got off on the wrong foot but thank you for this response I appreciate it. I have contacted Veronica directly for help and I am reading her book. Also working on my own anxiety in general in regards to life lol. I really need to get off of the looking for reassurance from others and reassure myself also to trust myself I think that has to do with self love? Lol. I appreciate your response though. I also agree with you guys you can't force someone to be with you but you can be a better you vibe high and naturally they could be attracted to you but that is free will. The reason people have success most time is because of that. Not the techniques it's the belief they have along with being happy in life so their person naturally gravitates to them. Everyone likes to be around a positive person. That's why we also see so many new /old love interest come back at the same time too. Lol took me once or twice to understand Agnes video on that but now that I do I agree lol and you guys pretty much say the same I think as well so I agree with ya. People lose site of that . Anyways thank you 😊

See you got it!!! And that's what I wanted you to understand. Your actions need to mirror those words though. When you initially left the forum, I was proud of you because on some level you knew that posting here was unhealthy and you were not feeling any better. Now o see in a matter of a few days you've made well over 70 posts. Look outside yourself? Is that healthy? Would you love somebody who does that? I am asking you honestly when you call people on this forum names like "dick" why do you still come back? Why are you attracted to these so called "dicks"? Does some part of yourself feel like a "dick"? I think you're also trying too hard to read into things. Reading the ex back book multiple times and watching videos over and over again won't change the answer. I really think you need to drop ex back all together for the time being. As well, since you seem to think I'm a really nasty person, just know that it's some level of you that feels nasty about yourself that you used those words to describe me. I'm a human too and those words hurt. If your vibration is so low that you use those words, how would your ex feel?
Β 

I realized that which is why I said sorry and I am.i have insecurities for sure and that was being pushed to you guys and it was wrong. I did feel I was horrible and stuff so it was me pushed out . I actually haven't read Veronica's book yet so I am currently doing that but nothing else. And focusing on feeling good mainly relaxing . I need to relax and feel good most important

8/25/2017 5:29 pm  #13

I started pinning some posts in different sections, there might be some information of use to you scattered about there too.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera