Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2017 12:15 am  #1

I want help regarding controlling family

Hey i need help....
Iam so frustrated and could not focus at anything....
My issue is behind everything my family....
My person send me.proposal and my family rejected it
We were 26 at that time...
we are muslims so i cant move alone...
And we decided to wait for getting them ready ...
Now the problem is my father wont let me do my thing ..
he is like always after my money and this has given me panic attacks....
He needs all of my income....
so iam at home...
couldnt study because i have severe hatred that after that again he ll snatch my money  ....
He is ready the hardest way to marry me with my love...
but i in my frustration just pushed him away and he has ended all contact...since 2 months...
Help Help Help

8/23/2017 7:19 pm  #2

Re: I want help regarding controlling family

Where do you live?  And, if your in America just up and leave your family take off far away and change your name and don't look back.  Contact the guy and you both run off and get married.  Don't ever again contact your family move so far away that they can't even reach you guys.  Start getting self defense training and get your rights protected from them.  

8/24/2017 12:22 am  #3

Iam a muslim..
and live in pakistan...
there are no such rules here...
😢😢😢😢
can someone share me veronica ebooks...
bcz i cant have myself...

8/24/2017 3:50 pm  #4

Have not you tried to tell this to your relatives? Because you have your own life to live & what your father do is not right. And as your person is ready for the hardest way, you can marry & settle with him anywhere hidden in Pakistan. After having a baby they may heal & you return to your husband's family, go & meet your family as well showing them their grandchildren. Make your own rule.
Generally friends helps to arrange such things to help for runaway.
He is already ready to marry you so your way is clear.
Problem is your father. By this home atmosphere how you will marry to anyone?
Also do you really trust him that if he be ready for runaway he will be stay on his decision? Because it is risky if police get involve & he change his decision forced by his family you will be in trouble(Sometimes they change their decision by fear).
If not this way then practice LOA, heal your relationship with your father while living in the end result (end result that you are happily married to him with both family's loving approval). Radiate love, heal yourself too.
If you cry, sad, worry it really will not help you how long you do.
For manifest, you must be in a happy good state.

Lights to your relationship.
Thank god.

8/25/2017 2:16 am  #5

Imaan💜💜 wrote:

Hey i need help....
Iam so frustrated and could not focus at anything....
My issue is behind everything my family....
My person send me.proposal and my family rejected it
We were 26 at that time...
we are muslims so i cant move alone...
And we decided to wait for getting them ready ...
Now the problem is my father wont let me do my thing ..
he is like always after my money and this has given me panic attacks....
He needs all of my income....
so iam at home...
couldnt study because i have severe hatred that after that again he ll snatch my money  ....
He is ready the hardest way to marry me with my love...
but i in my frustration just pushed him away and he has ended all contact...since 2 months...
Help Help Help

Ok I'm South Asian myself and I understand where you're coming from. At this point, the guy should not be your issue. You need to focus on yourself. I don't know your family or your father so I cannot give suggestions on how to heal your relationship with him. I can suggest seeking refuge with an aunt and seeing if she can help mediate a resolution between you and your family. If your family seems too draining on you, could you seek help through an NGO in Pakistan?

8/25/2017 2:47 am  #6

anzamyu wrote:

Where do you live?  And, if your in America just up and leave your family take off far away and change your name and don't look back.  Contact the guy and you both run off and get married.  Don't ever again contact your family move so far away that they can't even reach you guys.  Start getting self defense training and get your rights protected from them.  

I'd be careful before I throw around advice like this. You don't know the lady and her situation. Moreover, this kind of advice could put her or someone else who reads it and follows it in danger.

8/25/2017 6:49 am  #7

Imaan💜💜 wrote:

Iam a muslim..
and live in pakistan...
there are no such rules here...
😢😢😢😢
can someone share me veronica ebooks...
bcz i cant have myself...

Sweetheart    I understand how difficult your life is     and the way of your people and Country   

I wish I had the books to give you        Please read Cherisheds' posts     believe that a miracle will happen to change your father's heart     I am praying for you

8/25/2017 11:30 am  #8

mugginess wrote:

anzamyu wrote:

I'd be careful before I throw around advice like this. You don't know the lady and her situation. Moreover, this kind of advice could put her or someone else who reads it and follows it in danger.

I don't need your negative outlook on things thank you.  I am advising her to leave her home.  So she has a happier life.  I don't care what religion you are.  There should never be reason to stay with your parents that steal your money that you make.  She should be living on her own and away from this.  

8/25/2017 11:45 am  #9

anzamyu wrote:

mugginess wrote:

anzamyu wrote:

I don't need your negative outlook on things thank you.  I am advising her to leave her home.  So she has a happier life.  I don't care what religion you are.  There should never be reason to stay with your parents that steal your money that you make.  She should be living on her own and away from this.  

This is not a "negative outlook". It's being realistic. Life isn't a movie where things like those work. You don't know the living conditions in said countries and moreover, many women in abusive situations simply can't "pack up and leave". I've worked in a battered women's shelter and I've seen first hand women in situations like this woman is in. I don't know her and her situation, all I know is that running away as serious reprucussions.

Board footera