Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2017 9:21 am  #1

Can you become overloaded?

My ex and I broke up in July after the last year of being on again off again.   He was fresh out of the marriage when we got together officially. We did have an emotional connection while he was married.  Since January 2017 he is told me that he doesn't feel like he is in love with me and feels that he should after all this time.  He "loves me" but doesn't feel like he "is in love" with me.  We had tons of barriers in our relationship like his kids, his ex, etc.   down deep I know he is in love with me strictly by the way he treated me.  

So here is my question. I am new to LOA.  I immersed myself in YouTube listening to meditations, subliminal music, and trying to manifest things.  I have read Lanie's books last week, bought some of her meditations and started them along with the Love Spell as well. Today is the last day to cast the spell then I have a break for 7 days.  I also have been listening to Agnes Vivarelli and have been "rubbing out"  the person my ex started to hang out with after we separated.  I understand that self love is important and some of the meditations I downloaded from YouTube revolve around self-love. 

I feel as if I am concentrating on manifesting my ex back too much right now. I have all of these tactics that I want to try and not sure if I am overloaded.   Should I stick to one method,  implement a bunch of them or trust that the universe knows what I want right now and work on myself so the universe can deliver what I am manifesting.  I went away last weekend and was at peace with where I was emotionally. Yesterday I felt like I was obsessing over finding ways to manifest him back. Almost like, well if one works then 10 will work even better.  

Agnes Vivarelli  posted a video about letting go and surrendering. She says it doesn't have to be permanent but just for a couple days or a week to focus on other things.  Does anyone have any advice or circumstances similar to this?

I know I need to trust in the universe  and see things as if it already happened. I am working on that.

8/23/2017 9:56 am  #2

Re: Can you become overloaded?

Amyh24 wrote:

My ex and I broke up in July after the last year of being on again off again.   He was fresh out of the marriage when we got together officially. We did have an emotional connection while he was married.  Since January 2017 he is told me that he doesn't feel like he is in love with me and feels that he should after all this time.  He "loves me" but doesn't feel like he "is in love" with me.  We had tons of barriers in our relationship like his kids, his ex, etc.   down deep I know he is in love with me strictly by the way he treated me.  

So here is my question. I am new to LOA.  I immersed myself in YouTube listening to meditations, subliminal music, and trying to manifest things.  I have read Lanie's books last week, bought some of her meditations and started them along with the Love Spell as well. Today is the last day to cast the spell then I have a break for 7 days.  I also have been listening to Agnes Vivarelli and have been "rubbing out"  the person my ex started to hang out with after we separated.  I understand that self love is important and some of the meditations I downloaded from YouTube revolve around self-love. 

I feel as if I am concentrating on manifesting my ex back too much right now. I have all of these tactics that I want to try and not sure if I am overloaded.   Should I stick to one method,  implement a bunch of them or trust that the universe knows what I want right now and work on myself so the universe can deliver what I am manifesting.  I went away last weekend and was at peace with where I was emotionally. Yesterday I felt like I was obsessing over finding ways to manifest him back. Almost like, well if one works then 10 will work even better.  

Agnes Vivarelli  posted a video about letting go and surrendering. She says it doesn't have to be permanent but just for a couple days or a week to focus on other things.  Does anyone have any advice or circumstances similar to this?

I know I need to trust in the universe  and see things as if it already happened. I am working on that.

You definetly need to break. I have been where you are and doing all those techniques do not help what happens is you are sending desperate energy not positive unconditional love energy. It's always the idea that the more you do the faster it will be that's not true you do the techniques when you feel less desperate and then just surrender . Easier said then done but really I have started asking myself what do I enjoy what do I love . I refuse to do the techniques when I feel desperate . Stick to one method if you keep moving around you can't see if it works sometimes it takes time. But I promise you that when you let go surrender and do the technique when you are happy it works. Please do stuff for yourself and relax repeat I surrender I surrender. That definetly calms me . And when you notice you feel desperate breathe and only focus on relaxing not your ex nothing. Remind yourself that everything works out for you and that no need to worry. Just breathe. But yes you definetly sound over loaded please please take a break remember what you think you are so if you think this break will hinder your progress it will if you think it's gonna take forever it will etc. hope this helps

8/23/2017 10:32 am  #3

Thank you. That is what I was thinking. I am going away this weekend so that little escape will be nice and much needed. I was going to start the 25 Day Challenge Today since it does focus on me. Do you suggest that?

8/23/2017 10:33 am  #4

Amyh24 wrote:

Thank you. That is what I was thinking. I am going away this weekend so that little escape will be nice and much needed. I was going to start the 25 Day Challenge Today since it does focus on me. Do you suggest that?

You can but stick to just one thing don't do a lot of these think one and done deal go about your day 😆

8/23/2017 10:44 am  #5

Repeating what Selfloveiskey said a bit but maybe a break would be beneficial. You don't want to start projecting desperation, taking a break won't mean your desire won't happen and it'll benefit you in the long run.  

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

8/23/2017 10:47 am  #6

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Repeating what Selfloveiskey said a bit but maybe a break would be beneficial. You don't want to start projecting desperation, taking a break won't mean your desire won't happen and it'll benefit you in the long run.  

Agreed like I said you project desperate energy to them then too and it's not good for them and you feel awful. Do self love meditations during your break make sure you do them for you. When I do them and my guy comes in my mind I just say "no it's my time now ". I will do this even when we are together.

8/23/2017 10:48 am  #7

I don't think you need to do any 'techniques' or spells. Some people think they have an effect, I don't really, It's your vibe that has an effect and people attribute success to techniques when they just correlated with the person getting what they wanted because they were full of self love and in a great vibe.

You could do techniques all day but if your vibe is low, it won't make any difference. It could be said that doing multiple techniques actually blocks a manifestation because it suggests you don't really have confidence in your ability to attract without doing 'stuff'.

Focus on you and feeling amazing just as you are with no need for anything else or any other person to make you happy. That vibe is more likely to attract.

Good luck!

8/23/2017 10:49 am  #8

I for one don't like spells I feel like it's just not pure if I get him back that way. Doesn't feel right. I like meditations though because you change your vibe you are happy and because you are they gravitate to you on their own free will . But most importantly you just don't give a **** lol (sorry for the cussing)

8/23/2017 11:02 am  #9

Then Self Love It Is. Any recommendations for good self love guided meditations?

8/23/2017 11:03 am  #10

Amyh24 wrote:

Then Self Love It Is. Any recommendations for good self love guided meditations?

I love the Agnes vivarelli letting go/ self love one it's 30 mins but worth it

Board footera