Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2017 3:44 pm  #11

Re: If you're thinking about them, they're thinking about you

It doesn't, that's why.

8/15/2017 12:38 pm  #12

People need to learn about DESIRE. And how how DESIRE is two ways.
Not fantasy
Not obsession.
DESIRE..

But why should I bother trying to convince you otherwise. Its up to you what you believe. I've made posts about this topic but its up to you whether you believe it or not.

As for rape......if someone rapes someone, they clearly don't desire that person. Desire is a vibration of love. Rape is just evil. There is no desire in rape.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

8/15/2017 1:14 pm  #13

Before I knew about LOA I 100% desired this guy I worked with. Even though I didn't know about LOA I was using the principles. I was really happy with me and my life, didn't 'need' any man. Good vibe, attracted guys all the time.

For months I day-dreamed about us being together (visualising without knowing it). Had dreams about him. I pictured us together in certain places, going on dates, being intimate....

Everyone we worked with said 'oh it's so obvious he really likes you! He can't keep away from you!'. I heard his name all the time, lots of other 'signs' we'd be together.

His face lit up when I walked into work, he always wanted to be around me, would touch me all the time (not inappropriately!). He shared confidences with me, was always desperate for me to attend work nights out and stuck by my side all night. Texted me a lot.

I wasn't obsessed or needy. I knew he really liked me and figured out he was just shy or maybe scared of his 'feelings' and I knew, just KNEW that it would happen for us (belief).

One day he invited me round to his house for dinner and I thought this is it!. I went round and he introduced me to ....his boyfriend. He's gay. Always has been gay. He told me he was really private about his personal life and sexuality but as we were such close friends, he wanted me to meet the love of his life because he was so happy and wanted to share it with me.

He really, really did like me. We're still friends and he was so embarrassed when I later told him I thought he was 'into me'. I'm a bridesmaid as his wedding next year.

He didn't desire me though. He never would. He doesn't desire women because he's gay.

8/15/2017 1:42 pm  #14

jensherratt wrote:

People need to learn about DESIRE. And how how DESIRE is two ways.
Not fantasy
Not obsession.
DESIRE..

But why should I bother trying to convince you otherwise. Its up to you what you believe. I've made posts about this topic but its up to you whether you believe it or not.

As for rape......if someone rapes someone, they clearly don't desire that person. Desire is a vibration of love. Rape is just evil. There is no desire in rape.

So if one isn't obsessed, and they desire another... then they desire them, as well?Β 

Clearly LoA is fucked up in my life thenΒ 

Board footera