Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2017 8:23 am  #41

Re: problems with forum

Despite any negativity around here, it's still one of the best LoA communities online and it'll definitely get better as time goes by, as well.

I'd like to thank you, Veronica, for all the work you've put in your videos and in this forum!

8/11/2017 8:44 am  #42

Veronica, there are many "fake" accounts on the forum, probably run by the same person, scamming posts with "MustSparkJoy" website & to purchase sublimnals & ebooks/courses from them. Please look into them.
Thanks

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/11/2017 10:59 am  #43

MrsPlaha wrote:

Veronica, there are many "fake" accounts on the forum, probably run by the same person, scamming posts with "MustSparkJoy" website & to purchase sublimnals & ebooks/courses from them. Please look into them.
Thanks

I have to second this. Not that I have anything against MustSparkJoy.Β  But these "it sounds like you need these subliminals, purchase through this link" posts are getting out of hand. I've also noticed a woman on this board on a different account posing as a man or maybe it's really a man pretending to be a woman. Who knows?Β  But,Β  it doesn't help.

The Universe is your playground.

8/11/2017 11:07 am  #44

Can you link any of these posts for me? I'd like to take care of stuff like this.

Avaelle wrote:

MrsPlaha wrote:

Thanks

I have to second this. Not that I have anything against MustSparkJoy.Β  But these "it sounds like you need these subliminals, purchase through this link" posts are getting out of hand. I've also noticed a woman on this board on a different account posing as a man or maybe it's really a man pretending to be a woman. Who knows?Β  But,Β  it doesn't help.

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/11/2017 12:09 pm  #45

The posts are all from someone calling themselves benjme123.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/25/2017 12:45 am  #46

Veronica, I've noticed there are many people coming on this forum escaping from abusive dituayions and yet, they think they can "use" LOA to change them. This worries me a lot as many of these people should be getting help from therapists instead of using LOA to give them some hope. You yourself claim to have escaped an abusive situation and I really don't think it's healthy. Moreover, they get upset when users tell them to focus on themselves as they want to hear that LOA can change an abuser. I don't deny that anything can happen but I really think that having a platform like this forum can allow people on a vicious cycle of hope when they should be focussed on their future.

Moreover, many people's exes, mine included, have moved onto other relationships. At this point I'm at a place where it doesn't bother me much, but I respect his choice. At the end of the day, though I would like one more shot at a relationship with him, I respect his decision to be with someone else and I know that I will still fulfill all my desires. However, many users on this forum don't seem to respect their exes choice. They seem entitled to their exes and it just sounds obsessive. Agnes made a post saying that people have the right to reject remote influence and the whole LOA community went ballistic as if she said something from the devil himself. I recently (just a few days ago) ended a casual relationship with someone only because he strongly believed that he was entitled to sleep with me even though it was against my wishes to do so. LOA shouldn't be about entitled children getting whatever they want, but more about following your instincts and being their best selves to attain their desires.

I think the fundamental theme of this forum should focus on self love and respect for others, even those exes. Yes, their wishes need to be respected. Moreover, I think your videos need to be focussed on things like self love and following your intuition, not visualizing 10 times a day to receive a text.

As for coaching, I would suggest you create something such as exercises to hold your clients accountable. I did some coaching, and while it was helpful to some extent, I think when you assign your clients exercises or assignments and have a regular schedule, they're more likely to get the results they want as opposed to sending an email today and then feeling good and then not feeling good again so they send you another email essentially asking the same thing.

I hope I don't sound to harsh and critical. I really genuinely want people to get the help they need and I hope they appreciate LOA like I have

8/25/2017 4:31 am  #47

mugginess wrote:

Β I think the fundamental theme of this forum should focus on self love and respect for others, even those exes. Yes, their wishes need to be respected. Moreover, I think your videos need to be focussed on things like self love and following your intuition, not visualizing 10 times a day to receive a text.

Agree entirely. Nothing wrong with visualising (though in the example above, maybe the end result of a good relationship rather than just a text would be better) but visualising and anything else you do has to come from you feeling content with yourself and who you are in the first place. Not worrying about competing with other people for someone's attention and obsessing over what they have written on Facebook.Β 

8/25/2017 8:45 am  #48

The point of visualizing (or any other technique) is to help you believe in yourself, get into the right mindset, get into the right vibration. You don't have to wait to feel better to visualize, visualizing is meant to help you feel better by guiding your mind in a better direction. And then the world responds to the new wavelength you're putting out...or you've changed the self-concept and the way you look at the world has changed..and the world appears to react differently from that. But it's always about you and the energy you're putting out. It's better in the end to change your own energy with visualization instead of using it to control others. After all, do you want to be in a healthier mindset or stay stuck on needing to control everything which is stressful micromanaging? If you're stuck on the need to control, you'll just attract more of that.

8/25/2017 9:22 am  #49

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

The point of visualizing (or any other technique) is to help you believe in yourself, get into the right mindset, get into the right vibration. You don't have to wait to feel better to visualize, visualizing is meant to help you feel better by guiding your mind in a better direction. And then the world responds to the new wavelength you're putting out...or you've changed the self-concept and the way you look at the world has changed..and the world appears to react differently from that. But it's always about you and the energy you're putting out. It's better in the end to change your own energy with visualization instead of using it to control others. After all, do you want to be in a healthier mindset or stay stuck on needing to control everything which is stressful micromanaging? If you're stuck on the need to control, you'll just attract more of that.

Yes, but what I was thinking of is in the instance of someone visualising about a person/their ex when they are themselves all screwed up over them - ie angry, jealous, stressed or whatever. Surely that wouldn't produce the best results?

8/25/2017 10:30 am  #50

You're right - which is why intention is important. If you're in a low vibration and you visualize a scene with the intent to control people or to control the outcome, it's like beating yourself up with a baseball bat. But if you're intention is to help yourself believe in yourself, to feel better about life, to change your energy instead of changing others...then that frames everything in a different way because the focus is on you and your energy instead. I think that makes everything easier.

Board footera