Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2017 7:10 am  #21

Re: What the hell?

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

My comment was for clarification not criticism as a fairly new poster had asked.

I didn't take it as critisism ๐Ÿ˜Š

8/05/2017 8:53 am  #22

Focus on you. No-one else. I think people get worried they'll lose ground if they stop trying so hard. You won't. You can forget about her and solely focus on you and understanding and loving yourself for a few weeks and then come back to trying to manifesting her - if that's what you still want after taking some time to focus on you.

8/10/2017 4:40 pm  #23

All of the sudden, out of the blue she just unfollowed me on IG.
I have absolutely no idea what is going on.
I Really have trouble right now in believing the LOA. I have done absolutely everything right, and still this is the result.
It just continue to get worse and worse, whenever I try to do better and better.

8/10/2017 4:49 pm  #24

Lj wrote:

I Really have trouble right now in believing the LOA. I have done absolutely everything right, and still this is the result.
It just continue to get worse and worse, whenever I try to do better and better.

Apart from this situation, is there anything else negative happening in your life that could be affecting you?
I'm sorry you're feeling the way you are, I hope there's something we can do to pick you up.ย 

ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

8/10/2017 4:52 pm  #25

I honestly think people should try some of these experiments from superman ย ย http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=21412.0 ย  ย  ย  ย ย http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24874.msg207000#msg207000

I know ย that I'll be trying them ย  ย  especially the blessed one... probably start on monday or tuesdayย 

8/10/2017 11:41 pm  #26

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Lj wrote:

Apart from this situation, is there anything else negative happening in your life that could be affecting you?
I'm sorry you're feeling the way you are, I hope there's something we can do to pick you up.ย 

ย 

No. Nothing.
I actually felt and thought things were getting better.
And then this happens.
My vibrations were begining to get higher and I felt I saw all these signs of progress.
Were doing my meditations, positive affirmations etc.
Then I asked the universe, "do this girl still like me?"
And then BAM, she unfollowed me.

8/11/2017 12:01 am  #27

Lj wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Lj wrote:

ย 

No. Nothing.
I actually felt and thought things were getting better.
And then this happens.
My vibrations were begining to get higher and I felt I saw all these signs of progress.
Were doing my meditations, positive affirmations etc.
Then I asked the universe, "do this girl still like me?"
And then BAM, she unfollowed me.

I think by asking if she still liked you might have triggered some doubt within you and the experience you had with her unfollowing you has only added to that.

I think you should take some time for yourself and get back into a place where you're aligned and at peace within yourself. ๐Ÿ˜Š

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

8/11/2017 12:29 am  #28

I think so too. I need to find me. To find peace within me.
At the same time, when I asked the question, I asked "how will my future with her look like?" And I Got a tarot reading telling me that in 3 weeks time, this younger person who was her age, would enter my life.
So confused.

8/11/2017 2:00 am  #29

I think it's probably the first thing people think of when they don't hear from someone "do they still like me"? I know I wonder sometimes about people "what do they think of me?" I don't think that initial query, wondering, etc is necessarily over-negative in itself.but it gets that way when it causes all sorts of doubt within yourself ie "she doesn't like me. Therefore I'm unlikeable. And I remember when Sally and Jenny and Phoebe did this and they didn't like me either, so therefore there is something wrong with me". That sort of thinking has happened with me and it becomes a destructive, tortuous cycle and it is so pointless. All it does is lower your vibration.ย 

As for the tarot readings, I had numerous psychic readings in the past and was often told "X is coming in by the end of this month, the beginning of that " and it NEVER, EVER happened. I'd steer clear of it as at the very least it is part of a desperation cycle and sends out that vibration. It never made me feel better, and it is easy to get addicted to it.ย 

You talk about an age difference but I don't know how much younger. I had an age difference relationship which, although we really did have feelings for each other, just did not work out partly because we were at different life stages, wanted different things, and he was not mature enough to handle how he felt and deal with situations.ย 

Did you go to this party you were talking about with this girl also going and what happened there?

ย 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera