Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2017 3:53 pm  #1

She keeps contacting me but...

Hey guys and gals, my girl keeps on contacting me but even though the conversations are fun and lively she always cuts them short.

Sometimes she starts a conversation and then gives me rather dull/single word replies, it's confusing and it's lowering my vibration.

Should I be the one mentioning something specific? I don't get it.

What do you peeps think?

8/03/2017 10:18 pm  #2

Re: She keeps contacting me but...

ThisDude wrote:

Hey guys and gals, my girl keeps on contacting me but even though the conversations are fun and lively she always cuts them short.

Sometimes she starts a conversation and then gives me rather dull/single word replies, it's confusing and it's lowering my vibration.

What do you peeps think?

If i get a word from him, anything, i'd focus on the fact that he's reaching out. Irregardless of how his responses are.

There were times when i talked to him and got short replies then my mood would go down. And he can sense it. But then i would snap out of it and direct a new topic to talk about, something I know he would talk about. And then it'll be okay.

So many people here would be glad to just get a contact. Just smile and focus on that... Haha..

8/03/2017 10:38 pm  #3

LearningToDetach wrote:

ThisDude wrote:

What do you peeps think?

If i get a word from him, anything, i'd focus on the fact that he's reaching out. regardless of how his responses are.

There were times when i talked to him and got short replies then my mood would go down. And he can sense it. But then i would snap out of it and direct a new topic to talk about, something I know he would talk about. And then it'll be okay.

So many people here would be glad to just get a contact. Just smile and focus on that... Haha..

This

8/04/2017 3:03 am  #4

It's because I'm waiting for her to say what I want to hear (it's about time!).

But I suppose you're right, I'll shift my vibration back to being grateful.

8/04/2017 3:11 am  #5

ThisDude wrote:

Lol. Would you rather hear something or nothing at all?

8/04/2017 3:20 am  #6

LearningToDetach wrote:

ThisDude wrote:

Lol. Would you rather hear something or nothing at all?

Deep down I know she wants to tell me what I want to hear, shh...

But she won't yet because she has a hard time expressing her feelings and it's a little frustrating grr. Feels so close though.

8/08/2017 5:07 pm  #7

I think it is because you are waiting for her to give you more. Try to be grateful that she is talking to you, that is such a huge step! Keep living in that positive feelings and keep living in the end where you two are already together. Try to relax, I know how hard it is because you are so close! Just enjoy the ride, you got this!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/08/2017 5:11 pm  #8

Havefaith91 wrote:

I think it is because you are waiting for her to give you more. Try to be grateful that she is talking to you, that is such a huge step! Keep living in that positive feelings and keep living in the end where you two are already together. Try to relax, I know how hard it is because you are so close! Just enjoy the ride, you got this!

That's a great point! I'm sending out a signal that I *want* more so I'll just get more of the *want* lol.
Thanks for the encouragement! You're right, you're right I have to appreciate that I've gotten this far. I noticed my vibration going down a bit as of late so I decided to stop doing the techniques for now.

8/10/2017 1:49 am  #9

Hi This Dude,

The more we chase the less we attract, right? When we chase we do the Universe's work but when we attract we work with the Universe. If I were you, I'd step back from the messages for a bit. I wouldn't say, 'no contact' but just step back. When you are in alignment you are very powerful but each time you speak to her you lose that and you have now created a repeat pattern of getting short answers from her. You want to rid this old vibration and you can do that by stopping the messages.Β 

When you do this you can focus on your own alignment and get yourself really tapped into the Universe because this way, when she does reach out to you, she will see her true authentic self reflected in you as we all do when in the presence of someone in alignment. When we meet someone in alignment we want to be with them all the time! This is because we see our source energy in them and want to see more of it so become that amazing reflection for her by working on your own true alignment and learning to stay in it.Β 

Much love,
Laura

The Happiness Coach
beagoodsoul.com

8/10/2017 5:29 am  #10

TheHappinessCoach wrote:

Hi This Dude,

The more we chase the less we attract, right? When we chase we do the Universe's work but when we attract we work with the Universe. If I were you, I'd step back from the messages for a bit. I wouldn't say, 'no contact' but just step back. When you are in alignment you are very powerful but each time you speak to her you lose that and you have now created a repeat pattern of getting short answers from her. You want to rid this old vibration and you can do that by stopping the messages.Β 

When you do this you can focus on your own alignment and get yourself really tapped into the Universe because this way, when she does reach out to you, she will see her true authentic self reflected in you as we all do when in the presence of someone in alignment. When we meet someone in alignment we want to be with them all the time! This is because we see our source energy in them and want to see more of it so become that amazing reflection for her by working on your own true alignment and learning to stay in it.Β 

Much love,
Laura

The Happiness Coach
beagoodsoul.com

I see! Good to know that I'm currently doing the right thing. I've deleted the main phone app we use to communicate so that she goes out of her way to specifically contact me, this way it's a little harder for her. But if she does do this, then I'll know she really wants to talk to me. Meanwhile I'll focus on getting in alignment.

You worded it quite nicely, what you said makes perfect sense!
Thanks very much Laura, I appreciate the help!

Board footera