Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2017 12:24 pm  #11

Re: Loving/wanting/desiring someone, being cut off and LOA

Lifesagas wrote:

Exactly! If you know it's yours and you're coming from self-love and not neediness or obsession, it'll happen!.

You don't need to do 'stuff' or try to force yourself in. It'll happen because you are in a great vibe, you're open to other possibilities, you have no attachment to it and people love you!

Look at my response on the karma thread.   You'll see how great it is being in alignment

8/08/2017 12:45 pm  #12

I know! I just manifested someone back after years and years and it's going great!

8/09/2017 4:13 am  #13

When you focus on good thoughts and energies, more good things will come to you. Likewise, if you focus on how negative your situation is, you will attract more negative.You can always compare your life situation to someones else, and it will look better or worse depending on your view point and how you look at it.If you compare your situation to someone’s situation that is worse, yours will look better. No matter what the situation is at hand, there is always someone worse off and someone better off than you.
That is the Universal Law of Relativity.

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

8/11/2017 10:39 am  #14

I wanted to contribute to this thread, because I think sometimes the LOA gets confused with techniques like the idea of mind control or manipulation.  And, consciously using the LOA isn't any of these things.  What you need to remember is that you are always using the LOA, whether you realize it or not.  No exceptions.  Thus, when someone blocks you or doesn't want to you, then remember these are reflections of what is going on inside of you.  LOA techniques are meant to change the way you feel, not manipulate them in any way.  When you start feeling better, you naturally give out a different vibration that becomes more attractive.  Maybe the original vibration you were giving out was needy or full of low self esteem and that is why the person blocked you or said they didn't want to see you.  A lot of times people give out this vibration due to core beliefs of feeling unworthy of being in a relationship.  This is why working on yourself is SOOOOOO important.  It's not about just doing LOA techniques like visualization or RS, it's about changing your mental habits through the day and starting to change your core beliefs and feelings.  It doesn't happen overnight, but it does happen.  And, when you start to balance your life and make *you* the center of it (and not this person) then miracles start to happen! I hope this helped

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/12/2017 3:22 am  #15

I'm glad you posted that Veronica, it's what I was trying to get at in starting the thread.

LOA is about YOU and getting into a great vibe and then attracting what you want. Not trying to 'work on' the other person, you don't need to if you're happy, confident and in attracting mode!

Board footera