Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2017 10:55 pm  #1

Superman

He's not on this forum.  But he's on powerlawofAttraction.     Does anyone ever read his posts?  Especially his games?  More specifically, the "be blessed" game?

I feel. Like that would help a lot of us

6/18/2017 11:00 pm  #2

Re: Superman

I go on there sometimes and read his stuff. I love how into this stuff he is. I love his "Parallel Reality" post for getting the ex back.

6/18/2017 11:05 pm  #3

YesIWILL wrote:

I go on there sometimes and read his stuff. I love how into this stuff he is. I love his "Parallel Reality" post for getting the ex back.

From what I've heard, he has great success too

6/19/2017 5:57 am  #4

Dan2015 wrote:

He's not on this forum. But he's on powerlawofAttraction. Does anyone ever read his posts? Especially his games? More specifically, the "be blessed" game?

I feel. Like that would help a lot of us

My testimonial of using it can be found on the second to last page. Go look it up. I am not re-posting it to this forum. The Game Of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 Days EXPERIMENT) - http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=21412.0

7/11/2017 10:09 am  #5

Why not make something like his posts here. 

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

7/11/2017 11:03 am  #6

Thanks! I'm going to try the parallel realities technique. I'll make a thread about my results soon.  

7/15/2017 2:55 pm  #7

I Had like his post but now I havent like..he change his opinion and he givE advice which arent about loa. When somebody want know something about love and relationship and ex back so he write opinion who give me low vibration and any hope....

Last edited by Laura1234 (7/15/2017 2:55 pm)

8/08/2017 3:25 pm  #8

I have a brand, new testimonial for Superman's The Game Of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 Days EXPERIMENT) - http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=21412.msg207549#msg207549.

I manifested two ex-boyfriends popping back up in my life.

8/09/2017 4:04 am  #9

When you have the intention and the desire to be with THAT person you love, that person will also have the same desire to have you back. Desire is never a one-way thing. It is ALWAYS a two-way thing. There is a quote that what you are looking for is looking for you and this is true.The reason he is not yet back is that there’s too much resistance and tension between you because of your break-up, your arguments, hurtful exchange of words, your negative feelings for him, and his negative feelings for you (caused by your negative feelings for him).Your main goal is to erase all barriers, resistance, and tensions between you so you can start the process of getting back with each other.So, now, take a slow and deep breath and say these words to yourself: “There is nothing to worry about. I will be with him soon. I just need to erase all barriers to loving him. I will also quit calling him my ex-boyfriend because words have power. I call him MY LOVE.”

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

8/09/2017 7:18 am  #10

benjme123 wrote:

When you have the intention and the desire to be with THAT person you love, that person will also have the same desire to have you back. Desire is never a one-way thing. It is ALWAYS a two-way thing. There is a quote that what you are looking for is looking for you and this is true.The reason he is not yet back is that there’s too much resistance and tension between you because of your break-up, your arguments, hurtful exchange of words, your negative feelings for him, and his negative feelings for you (caused by your negative feelings for him).Your main goal is to erase all barriers, resistance, and tensions between you so you can start the process of getting back with each other.So, now, take a slow and deep breath and say these words to yourself: “There is nothing to worry about. I will be with him soon. I just need to erase all barriers to loving him. I will also quit calling him my ex-boyfriend because words have power. I call him MY LOVE.”

I think you will find a lot of people with contradictory views about this.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera