Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2017 2:45 pm  #1

Rubbing Out technique

Hey forum,

I'm new here and heard about the rubbing out technique. Would this technique work on people you don't know or have never seen before? For instance, i have a target and i'd like to rub out any potential romantic/sexual mates from his life. Would that be possible? So no one specific.

8/06/2017 7:23 pm  #2

Re: Rubbing Out technique

Wouldn't it just be easier to manifest a loyal relationship with the person instead? Worrying about potential lovers seems counterproductive.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

8/06/2017 8:19 pm  #3

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Wouldn't it just be easier to manifest a loyal relationship with the person instead? Worrying about potential lovers seems counterproductive.Β 

Yes, I believe so. But can you manifest a relationship with someone who has distractions? (Serious question)

8/08/2017 11:02 am  #4

Yes you can, by working on yourself, getting into a good vibration and letting go of the outcome.

Any distractions they have aren't relevant to you if you're so full of self-love you just radiate it out and you're not coming from a place of fear, need or obsession.

You don't need to 'do' anything if you're in that vibe and trust it will come to you.

8/08/2017 11:27 am  #5

Yeah.   I use to do the rub out technique.   And I think it's work for some

But for me(it probably works).  I avoid using it lately.    I feel, it has the possibility of making you stress.  Be needy.  Etc

Things usually just work it's way out when your vibe is high

Board footera