Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2017 10:41 am  #1

Rubbing out and karma?

I remember years ago being told that using, for example, a spell to split someone up would have a karmic rebound, even if no harm was intended to anyone.

What's the various views on this and on the rubbing out exercises by Agnes?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/07/2017 11:43 am  #2

Re: Rubbing out and karma?

A lot of people who talk about loa.  Say that karma usually only happens if you believe in karma

I mean. There's rich people in the world.  Who are horrible.  Money hungry. Power hungry and they never face karma

There's governments in the world.  Who treat their people horribly.  Starve them. Etc.  and they don't face karma

8/07/2017 12:10 pm  #3

Dan2015 wrote:

A lot of people who talk about loa. Say that karma usually only happens if you believe in karma

I mean. There's rich people in the world. Who are horrible. Money hungry. Power hungry and they never face karma

There's governments in the world. Who treat their people horribly. Starve them. Etc. and they don't face karma

I was thinking about this too, if we can create our own reality then karma only exists if we allow it to exist.

Do the technique, wish the rubbed out person well and be done with it. Don't worry about bad karma or anything.

8/07/2017 12:26 pm  #4

Dan2015 wrote:

A lot of people who talk about loa. Say that karma usually only happens if you believe in karma

I mean. There's rich people in the world. Who are horrible. Money hungry. Power hungry and they never face karma

There's governments in the world. Who treat their people horribly. Starve them. Etc. and they don't face karma

Yep, I think like you, I don't believe in karma.

Last edited by Kavik (8/07/2017 12:27 pm)

8/07/2017 12:39 pm  #5

You could rub someone out from a job, say, and they go on to something better. Win win situation as they're out of your hair with them getting something better. Same could apply with relationships.

8/07/2017 1:37 pm  #6

Karma does exist. Read up on karma in Buddhism - our thoughts, our intentions, our energy - that is our karma, our experiences reflect our level of consciousness. Why do people feel the need to do rubbing out, especially on this forum? Because they see the other person as competition, they are motivated by fear and jealousy, so they do the rubbing out. Maybe they have a "good" result (but is it really good for the others?), but I'm still not seeing success stories of people getting back with their ex after doing this technique. And it makes sense, when your level of awareness is stuck on jealousy, competition, the need to rub people out...you'll just stay in the same energy that makes you want to use that technique. That's karma. As within, so without. If you feel you have to rub people out, that's a far distance from having trust in the outcome. (Theory-wise, I don't believe we rub people out, it's also their own vibration and telepathy that matters too, which is why there's mixed results with this stuff.)

Most people think that karma is when something bad happens to you if you do something bad to others. But if you look into Hinduism and Buddhism, karma is much more complex than that, a lot of us have an idea of karma that is shallow and misunderstood compared to its original forms. We treat karma as an arbitrary boogeyman or enforcer to keep order and justice out of our own fears or need for security. But we have forgotten that there is cause and effect, and it works in the dynamics of LoA too, that's karma in its deeper meaning talked about in some texts of Buddhism. And by the way, just because we see evil governments and evil people still doing evil things without punishment doesn't mean that karma doesn't exist, we don't have the full picture to say, we don't know what's going on in their personal lives or in the spiritual world, we only have a very limited frame of the situation. We're all basically playing around with stuff we don't know much about, but we think we know because we saw a YT video or read about it in a book. Just think how funny how that is.

To me, it doesn't make sense to rub people out because you're focusing on the person, not from the end result. If you trust in the end, if you live in the energy of being the person who has the desired end result, then there is no need to do any rubbing out. It seems like people are stuck in jealousy, competition mode, or fear...so rubbing out gives them the temporary peace of mind, but not the long-term energy to really change. So you've rubbed this person out, but your beliefs and overall energy is still not a match to the love you want, and if you changed your beliefs and energy you probably wouldn't have needed to do any rubbing out. At the end of the day, rubbing out is just a "permission slip" - it helps you feel powerful and it helps you trust in the outcome. It's just a way into a state of being and it's the state of being that attracts, not the technique. You can do techniques over and over again, but nothing will change unless there is a true shift within yourself. It's not the technique, it's the state of mind the technique helps you enter.

Another thing about rubbing out that is disconcerting is how LoA forums always preach how positive and supportive and spiritual they are...but is rubbing people out aligned with that? Let's be honest here, people have said for years that LoA is about being spiritual and supportive and positive, but that's just the BS we tell ourselves to feel better about being selfish and having no regard for others. You rub someone out so maybe they'll go somewhere better, but how do you know they'll find something better? Who are you to say what's right for them when you don't like people doing the same to you? You create your own reality. OK, good, then why does war, terrorism, and poverty still exist? You say you love your ex but then their thoughts, desires, and wishes don't matter, they're not allowed to be happy unless they're with you. Is that really love?

Think about it.
Β 

8/07/2017 3:41 pm  #7

So not a good idea all round, then!

8/08/2017 2:58 am  #8

Eckhart Tolle said, β€œIn form, you are and will always be inferior to some, superior to others. In essence, you are neither inferior nor superior to anyone. True self-esteem and true humility arise out of that realization. In the eyes of the ego, self-esteem and humility are contradictory. In truth, they are one and the same.”

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

8/08/2017 10:38 am  #9

Great post Colonel!

I agree with you. I don't see how it's spiritual or loving to try to impose your will on anyone else through RS or rubbing out or any other 'techniques'.

I believe we are all connected and that you should treat people as you want to be treated. I have had someone RS me which a) didn't work unless they were trying to make me think of them with revulsion! and b) I felt angry and violated when I found out.

If I was dating someone and found out their ex was doing spells or RS or rubbing out or whatever I'd feel pissed off so I wouldn't do it to someone else.

Plus, if someone I care about is with someone else - good luck to them! I wouldn't try and force my way into their consciousness or their relationship. And I don't NEED to, if i'm in alignment they'll be attracted back to me anyway (and they always are!). I don't need to do 'stuff' to 'get them' and I'd question if I did have genuine feelings for them if I just wanted them and didn't care about how they feel, their opinions or any new relationship they're in.

And I'm not sure where it would end. Would you have to RS/RI them everytime there was a bump in your relationship or they acted in a way you didn't like? Would you have to rub out every new guy/girl in their office that you know likes them or that person you saw liking their posts on FB?

8/08/2017 11:35 am  #10

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Karma does exist. Read up on karma in Buddhism - our thoughts, our intentions, our energy - that is our karma, our experiences reflect our level of consciousness. Why do people feel the need to do rubbing out, especially on this forum? Because they see the other person as competition, they are motivated by fear and jealousy, so they do the rubbing out. Maybe they have a "good" result (but is it really good for the others?), but I'm still not seeing success stories of people getting back with their ex after doing this technique. And it makes sense, when your level of awareness is stuck on jealousy, competition, the need to rub people out...you'll just stay in the same energy that makes you want to use that technique. That's karma. As within, so without. If you feel you have to rub people out, that's a far distance from having trust in the outcome. (Theory-wise, I don't believe we rub people out, it's also their own vibration and telepathy that matters too, which is why there's mixed results with this stuff.)

Most people think that karma is when something bad happens to you if you do something bad to others. But if you look into Hinduism and Buddhism, karma is much more complex than that, a lot of us have an idea of karma that is shallow and misunderstood compared to its original forms. We treat karma as an arbitrary boogeyman or enforcer to keep order and justice out of our own fears or need for security. But we have forgotten that there is cause and effect, and it works in the dynamics of LoA too, that's karma in its deeper meaning talked about in some texts of Buddhism. And by the way, just because we see evil governments and evil people still doing evil things without punishment doesn't mean that karma doesn't exist, we don't have the full picture to say, we don't know what's going on in their personal lives or in the spiritual world, we only have a very limited frame of the situation. We're all basically playing around with stuff we don't know much about, but we think we know because we saw a YT video or read about it in a book. Just think how funny how that is.

To me, it doesn't make sense to rub people out because you're focusing on the person, not from the end result. If you trust in the end, if you live in the energy of being the person who has the desired end result, then there is no need to do any rubbing out. It seems like people are stuck in jealousy, competition mode, or fear...so rubbing out gives them the temporary peace of mind, but not the long-term energy to really change. So you've rubbed this person out, but your beliefs and overall energy is still not a match to the love you want, and if you changed your beliefs and energy you probably wouldn't have needed to do any rubbing out. At the end of the day, rubbing out is just a "permission slip" - it helps you feel powerful and it helps you trust in the outcome. It's just a way into a state of being and it's the state of being that attracts, not the technique. You can do techniques over and over again, but nothing will change unless there is a true shift within yourself. It's not the technique, it's the state of mind the technique helps you enter.

Another thing about rubbing out that is disconcerting is how LoA forums always preach how positive and supportive and spiritual they are...but is rubbing people out aligned with that? Let's be honest here, people have said for years that LoA is about being spiritual and supportive and positive, but that's just the BS we tell ourselves to feel better about being selfish and having no regard for others. You rub someone out so maybe they'll go somewhere better, but how do you know they'll find something better? Who are you to say what's right for them when you don't like people doing the same to you? You create your own reality. OK, good, then why does war, terrorism, and poverty still exist? You say you love your ex but then their thoughts, desires, and wishes don't matter, they're not allowed to be happy unless they're with you. Is that really love?

Think about it.
Β 

That's actually a great post.    It makes sense that's karma.       I guess with some, doing the techniques help put them in vibration

But for me, especially with the rubbing out technique    FOR ME and not speaking for anyone else,   I just don't like it.   It's usually cause you're desperate,panicked,etc

I can honestly see why people use RS.   But I think a lot of people use it, when they're depressed.  Feeling needy. Etc

Maybe doing too much sexual RS isn't great.   But I enjoy doing loving RS(at times).      I'm usually not a fan of techniques.      I do better with "living as if". And keeping my vibration high

Board footera