Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2017 9:46 am  #1

Rubbing out someone you dont know of?

Hey there!
So I've had pretty good success with the rubbing out technique. My ex was hanging out with this girl that I didn't really like and since doing the technique about a month ago, he has not seen her but they do still text each other.Β 

I'm wondering if there's a way to do this technique to other people you don't know about? Does this make sense?
Like, if my ex is hanging out with other females that I don't know of, how would I rub out this person/these people?

Β 

8/07/2017 12:25 pm  #2

Re: Rubbing out someone you dont know of?

I am going through the same thing. There was another post someone wrote about picturing the person as just like a stick figure. My love is seeing someone else even though he says they are not serious. I don't want to look too far into it. I'd rather not have details. I'm just going to ignore that current reality and imagine her as just a stick figure. And him and I happy😁

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/07/2017 4:37 pm  #3

happyinlove wrote:

Still waiting for confirmation that it works . I had this weird dream last night where a friend of mine said things weren't going well in his relationship it felt so real. I fell asleep while listening to the hoponono prayer. It's a nice prayer and I say it a lot Agnes's vivarelli recommends it it suppose to resolve the part of you that caused this. It's also very peaceful

There is another thread I'm not sure which one where a few people talk about it working. I just read it today.

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/07/2017 4:42 pm  #4

Found it under calling all success stories. Topic title is rubbed out. Hope this helps😁😁😁

8/08/2017 2:57 am  #5

When you focus on good thoughts and energies, more good things will come to you. Likewise, if you focus on how negative your situation is, you will attract more negative. You can always compare your life situation to someones else, and it will look better or worse depending on your view point and how you look at it. If you compare your situation to someone’s situation that is worse, yours will look better. No matter what the situation is at hand, there is always someone worse off and someone better off than you. Always think positive!

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

Board footera