Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2017 4:25 pm  #1

RS right before bed or at night in general?

Hey everyone,

Does it matter whether you do RS right before going to sleep or can you just do it at night in general?

8/04/2017 7:22 pm  #2

Re: RS right before bed or at night in general?

Anyone?

8/05/2017 12:00 pm  #3

As I know, it's better if you do it when your sp is sleeping, but that doesn't mean that you can't do it in other moment of the day or night.

8/05/2017 1:03 pm  #4

Kavik wrote:

As I know, it's better if you do it when your sp is sleeping, but that doesn't mean that you can't do it in other moment of the day or night.

Thank you for your response Kavik. When do you typically do RS?

8/06/2017 12:24 pm  #5

Shayne wrote:

Kavik wrote:

Usually at night, or if I wake up very early I do it for a while before start with my routine Β 

8/06/2017 8:37 pm  #6

Kavik wrote:

Shayne wrote:

Kavik wrote:

Usually at night, or if I wake up very early I do it for a while before start with my routine Β 

I'm going to try it tonight. How long do you usually do it? Also, I have no idea when my POI goes to sleep. I would think I should do it very early in the morning as well before work because I know he's not up at that time.

8/07/2017 5:13 pm  #7

Shayne wrote:

Kavik wrote:

Shayne wrote:

I'm going to try it tonight. How long do you usually do it? Also, I have no idea when my POI goes to sleep. I would think I should do it very early in the morning as well before work because I know he's not up at that time.

jejejej I don't know the our that my sp is sleeping but I do it when I can, don't worry about that, In the morning I usually do it when I wake up before 5:00 AM
To be honest, I don't have an amount of time, somethimes could be 5 minutes, other could be 20 minutes, depends on how much time I have and If I want to do it Β 

Board footera