Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2017 10:05 pm  #21

Re: Rubbed out.

Exactly. Just do it and know that it's working. Sometimes I get in this mood like omg what if it's not working. What if he's going to see her this weekend? And I have to snap myself out of it really quick. And just tell myself he's not hanging out with her.

When I tried this technique in the past, I was WAY desperate and it never worked. I was always wondering why it wasn't working. Just do it and try to let go. I do it once in the morning and before I go to bed and I try not to think about it the rest of the day.

7/28/2017 10:49 pm  #22

I think you're thinking about it too much? Maybe take a break from doing the technique for a few days. Kind of regroup and get your focus back?

7/29/2017 4:30 am  #23

Read the replies on your "OK so?" post.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/03/2017 2:52 pm  #24

80saeaak wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

I'm curious.. could this work on someone you never met before? like the ex boyfriend's rebound?

It's working for me on someone I've never met.

How do you phrase your messages since you have met this person? I'm curious because I want to attempt to do the same thing.

8/06/2017 6:48 am  #25

I like the sound of this technique! I just want to check that nothing bad would happen to the person I'm 'rubbing out' I wouldn't want anything negative to happen to the other person/have any bad karma as a result of using this..thoughts?

8/06/2017 1:30 pm  #26

I did this technique in real life last week. I took a paper and drew everyone involved and physically rubbed out and erased the person that I want out of the equation. Bye bye! :-)

8/06/2017 3:59 pm  #27

sillyromantic wrote:

I did this technique in real life last week. I took a paper and drew everyone involved and physically rubbed out and erased the person that I want out of the equation. Bye bye! :-)

Great!!! I'm gonna tryi it!!!Β 

8/06/2017 6:11 pm  #28

happyinlove wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Just popping in but did you do this one time and it rubbed them out completely?

I have been visualizing it as well before I drew it but I don't really know for a fact if this person is gone or not yet. She is a rebound with my guy and I'm rubbing her out
Β 

8/06/2017 7:51 pm  #29

I have been doing this technique for about a month or so now with this girl my ex kept hanging around with. Since doing it, they have NOT hung out but they do still talk. Gonna keep doing it until she's totally out!

8/07/2017 7:31 am  #30

we are not friends on social media and I don't do stalking so I don't have a way to know for sure but I do believe that this technique will work for me since it seems to work for everyone else so I'm continuing to do that along with my visualization of us being together again :-) I even say to her "bye bye" after I erase her

Board footera