Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2017 8:03 pm  #1

When you seek outside confirmation and signs

I've been watching Agnes V's videos on YouTube and she's very big on self love, and part of self love is really trusting yourself and believing that you're worthy. One thing I notice is that some people love seeking outside confirmation of their desires, I mean we've all seen it, or done it. When you ask for a sign, get one, and then you immediately go online to ask "WAS THIS A SIGN??" And to me signs are very personal, it's like your birthday its a special day for you, but the day of your birthday may be just a normal day or something bad happened to them on that day so they don't like that day! But it's YOUR birthday, not there's, they cannot tell you your birthday is not special because it is TO YOU and that's all that matters. That's how I view signs, so if you ask for a yellow bird as a sign and see one just say "wow! Thank you!"

Agnes has talked about pysics and said "if they tell you something you don't want to hear and you take it as fact it may knock you off of your wits and send you steps back!" Something like that, you don't know if that psychic is genuine or not, just like who you ask about a sign may not be genuine. What's important is what it means to you, so if seeing a name, car, bird or whatever is a sign to you that you're on the right track that's what it means, no one can take that from you. Just imagine saying "Oh, this very special item I've had since I was a child has guided me through so much! It's so special to me." And someone saying "it's just a damn rock" or whatever special item you have. To them it's just a rock, to you it's been special and magical and that's all that matters. You are the important one. You matter.

Maybe next time you see a sign, just say thank you and smile, get a journal and include that sign in your appreciation list, or just write about how magical that sign was. And then when you have your success story, you include that very special sign in there was us all to enjoy and appreciate with you. Have a wonderful weekend! ;-)

Love is the highest vibration.

8/04/2017 10:42 pm  #2

Re: When you seek outside confirmation and signs

I agree with all that you have said.

8/05/2017 6:06 am  #3

Re: When you seek outside confirmation and signs

Your inner being/
higher self will know if it's a sign!

I've had so many obvious signs that showed me where my vibration was at, at the time.

Very nice post.

Board footera