Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2017 8:54 pm  #21

Re: Scripting challenge!!

So today my love and I shared some tres leches cake and drank some milk! We just. Laughed and hugged talked and kissed the entire time! It was beautiful!! What a day 😍 Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

7/04/2017 2:32 pm  #22

So the past 6 days my love and I have shared how we felt about each other!! We went on walks and talked about our love for one another and even spent time taking naps and playing with our son Trevor!! We watched movies celebrated all the holidays that we both missed and embraced one another to our fullest!! We went to late night movies and spent time on our golf course and walking trails holding hands joking warping and laughing till we couldn't breath kissed and were intimate on serveral occasions!! All was so so so beautiful omgosh thank you Hod for all of this!! Thank you Jesus thank you holy spiririt and thank you holy trinity!! Amen! I love myself!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

7/08/2017 7:04 pm  #23

So the past 4 days my sweat love and I have had the most amazing time! We talked about how good our life is and we both love one another so so much! We ate complete and happy in out relationship! We have done everything upon talking laughing hiking making love watching movies and kissing one another I am so happy that we ate complete and that out relationship is so strong!! We have plans to see and go out on an adventure like soon! She also said she never wants to let me go and I told her the same😍

7/15/2017 4:49 pm  #24

The past week has been fabulous for my love and I!! We've spent all our week doing things we love most like hanging out running hiking walking watching documentaries laughing kissing being intimate and have officially gone out on a date!! It was beautiful and she told me for the first time that she loved me and I told her that I loved her!! I am so happy and grateful that my love and I are now back together in a healthy solid committed honest great communicative faithful fun best friend and girlfriend in love relationship! And my son Trevor! Thank you God Jesus Holy Spirit holy trinity amen!! Thank you everyone!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

7/15/2017 5:31 pm  #25

So happy for you!!!Β 

Last edited by PurpleLily (7/15/2017 5:32 pm)

8/03/2017 12:45 pm  #26

9/20/17- it's my birthday! My fiancΓ© and I worked out together at the gym this morning and she is making me home made chicken carbonara tonight for my birthday! She's been showing off her engagement ring to everyone all day. Love seeing the smile on her face! Always giving her that unconditional love!

Board footera