Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2017 9:57 am  #31

Re: Can I stop all techniques and he can come back too??

If you've been trying for a year and it's making you as unhappy as you sound then I don't think there's anything wrong with deciding to let it go.

8/03/2017 10:14 am  #32

yes I already stopped all techniques..But I dont know stop my negative feelings about him.

8/03/2017 10:15 am  #33

but I know people who dont know LOA and they had many negative feelings about their exes and their exes come back too..

8/03/2017 10:28 am  #34

Are you saying you still want him back or you just want to move on from the negative feelings?

8/03/2017 10:31 am  #35

I want be with him, but Im tired do techniques..and I dont know move on from the negative feelings and when I saw him yesterday with another girl so I dont know stop feeling hate and sad...

8/03/2017 10:32 am  #36

No-one can tell you what to do but if it was me, i'd let it go completely and move on with my life.

8/03/2017 11:55 am  #37

Lifesagas wrote:

No-one can tell you what to do but if it was me, i'd let it go completely and move on with my life.

Ya well it's been a year, I suppose?
If you don't wanna move on Laura, you should at least take a break. And let me tell you one thing, techniques do not get you what you want, they are used so that you can align with your desire but if it's tiring, what's the point of them techniques?!

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

8/03/2017 3:20 pm  #38

But sometimes when I did some techniques so I attracted text message or call ..And I didnt want Happy too. So why these techniques sometimes work nevertheless J didnt want Happy and sometimes not?

8/04/2017 4:33 pm  #39

Laura1234 wrote:

But sometimes when I did some techniques so I attracted text message or call ..And I didnt want Happy too. So why these techniques sometimes work nevertheless J didnt want Happy and sometimes not?

And how was those experiences?, it were good or maybe bad or incomplete?Β 

When I was very unhappy I attract some situations but not exactly what I want, It was incomplete or bad situations :sΒ 

Last edited by Kavik (8/04/2017 4:34 pm)

Board footera