Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2017 9:23 pm  #1

Experiencing some synchronicity

It has happened for quite some time now... Over the past two weeks.

My boy's got a really common name, but only recently did his name appear everywhere. (Maybe because I pay attention to it. But I have since he came into my life and it hasn't been this common)

I was at an airport two weeks ago, waiting for my flight back. It was a small waiting area and there was only one empty seat next to a (pretty hot) guy and I sat down. He left his boarding pass on his knee and he's got the same name as my boy.

A day later, I was doing some listening practice for my exam. The recording went "my name is A" and in my 3 years of learning the language, his name never come up in a listening recording.

A few days ago I was searching for a story I used to read online. All i remembered was the character had purple eyes, and I remember the site it was from. I read this story before knowing him, and I haven't read it since I knew him. I just felt like reading it again so i searched for it. Yup. The character had his name too.

On monday I was talking to a friend and I was thinking "it would be funny to see a carplate with number 4896", barely 3 minutes later a car turned up next to the bus I was on with the number "8946".

On tuesday I was in class, my teacher was teaching us how to use certain word and he use an example, of course it's his name again. Not the full version, but still.

Yesterday was crazy.

My friend recommended Wattpad to me. And I browse through stories according to what I like. The second story I looked at had a character with his name on.

I was online on facebook and I saw the "active now" tab. I saw my friend Mandy online and I was thinking "it's been a while since I heard from her. Wonder how she is doing", then i look at the time. It was 2.48pm on my side so I knew it was late in the night for her so I didn't send her a message. At 3.04pm she sent me a message. We haven't talked in about 1 month.

On the way home I was thinking "i feel like eating fried chicken but i'm too lazy to walk into the mall so I shall save my fat and money and go home", and I did that. While waiting at the bus stop, I realised there was a new shop that just opened. Yup, that very same fried chicken shop.

My sis came home earlier than usual yesterday and we were in the kitchen talking. I was whining and said "you could have told me you're coming home. I'm craving honey pork bun". Then she press the rice cooker open, and i saw a bun inside. She said "there you go, bun"; but knowing yhat bun was bough by my dad, it was probably other bun instead of honey pork and i told my sister just that. But once we crack open the bun... Yup. Honey pork bun.

Just wanted to share this so I remember myself that I can once attract all these when I am in my negative well.

Well. I got a lot of work to do on my resistance for my boy. I have so much negative beliefs like "he wont talk to me" and "he thinks it's impossible" and stuff like that eventhough I am very certain he will come back. I know we'll be together again but my small nagging noise is stil doing the background work.

Also, I somehow manifested my sis's job hohohoho. On the same day he liked my video on instagram the first time in almost 2 months. Thennn I went downhill. I had such a high vibration that day. Damn.

Thank you everyone who actually finished reading that whole chunk πŸ˜‚

8/03/2017 3:58 am  #2

Re: Experiencing some synchronicity

That's a really amusing read.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/03/2017 5:10 am  #3

Re: Experiencing some synchronicity

Haha, wow! Sounds like you can have fun manifesting huh...
Enjoy the journey.

Board footera