Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2017 6:53 am  #11

Re: Dreams

The Universal Mind doesn’t look at time as a linear concept. It doesn’t look at time in terms of yesterday, today, and tomorrow, so it doesn’t matter if you think you are not ready now.Only YOU think you are not ready now. Not being ready is a limiting belief. Because you think and believe you are not ready, you will never be ready, because you will continue to manifest not being ready. Change your limiting beliefs to change your reality.

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

8/01/2017 6:57 am  #12

benjme123 wrote:

The Universal Mind doesn’t look at time as a linear concept. It doesn’t look at time in terms of yesterday, today, and tomorrow, so it doesn’t matter if you think you are not ready now.Only YOU think you are not ready now. Not being ready is a limiting belief. Because you think and believe you are not ready, you will never be ready, because you will continue to manifest not being ready. Change your limiting beliefs to change your reality.

I am ready. Thank youuuu

8/01/2017 7:15 am  #13

I was just wondering if dreams are a sign veronica isles confirmed with me that yes they are if i bring the happiness from them into my day

8/01/2017 8:16 am  #14

The-one-mickyb wrote:

I was just wondering if dreams are a sign veronica isles confirmed with me that yes they are if i bring the happiness from them into my day

What about the people who have been dreaming about their ex for years now but still aren't together with them?

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

8/01/2017 8:25 am  #15

Maybe that's how they see it just as a dream and feel down because they don't have it yet but stay happy and use it then I'm sure the universe will see this as part of the request

8/02/2017 8:15 am  #16

You can easily access your Subconscious Mind when your Conscious Mind is weak. As you already know, when you are asleep, your Conscious Mind is also asleep, but your Subconscious Mind is still awake. In fact, your subconscious never sleeps. It is awake 24/7.You can feed your mental suggestions to your subconscious when you take out the filter, which is your Conscious Mind. When your Conscious Mind is weak or sleepy, you can effectively communicate with your subconscious directly.The best times to visualize is before going to bed and when you wake up in the morning. Also before you take a power nap. As your mind relaxes, you enter the Alpha brain wave state, and when you are almost incoherent, that’s when your mind passes the Theta brain wave state. Theta is the very short state before you actually fall asleep. Any mental images that you visualize in this state will be unopposed by the Conscious Mind.You can also listen to a subliminal audio with suggestions and affirmations about Unconditional Love for your ex

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

Board footera