Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2017 7:09 pm  #1

Manifested 2 Cars

I like cars.Β 

One day I sat in my chair and was looking at cars. I saw a beautiful silver and pink Porsche 911. I put on some alpha sound music and started thinking about owning and driving that car. How it felt to own it and the smell of the leather, the speed and everything. I did that for about 20 minutes or so. Then I had to go to work. On my way back home, the EXACT same car in the exact same colors pulled up next to me at a stop sign! WOW

A few days later, I started thinking of cars again and I remembered what happened before. This time I was online looking at cars and I came across a beautiful Orange Lamborghini. I REALLY liked that car! So I did the same thing. I sat in my chair, put on my alpha wave music and started visualizing about owning and driving the car while looking at the picture on my laptop. Again, I did this for about half an hour. Then I had to get ready and drive to work.

Well, a few blocks from my home, I came to an intersection that crossed past a major street. Just as I arrived to the intersecction,.....TWO Lamborghinis passed by. One was white.....and one was ORANGE!!!! The same color I had seen and loved so much in the photo!!!

Ever since then, no one can tell me the Law Of Attraction doesn't work!!!

7/29/2017 1:13 pm  #2

Re: Manifested 2 Cars

This is great proof

7/29/2017 2:41 pm  #3

Re: Manifested 2 Cars

That's amazing!

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

Board footera