Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/26/2017 9:53 pm  #1

Mono and Specific Person

This is a weird situation and Iā€™m not sure how to approach it from a LOA standpoint:
Ā 
So back in April I started seeing this guy and we hung out a few times over the course of the next two months. He was really great and we really started getting close but his ex was still in the picture so thereā€™d be times where he would ghost me because he was trying to get back together with his ex. Then Iā€™d reach out and heā€™d come back and everything would be great for a week or so and heā€™d say all these nice things, but then the cycle would repeat and heā€™d try to get back with his ex. Finally a few weeks ago I just told him not to reach out to me again until he was completely over his ex.
Ā 
I would like to see him again but Iā€™ve been trying to move on. But recently Iā€™ve been feeling sick and I found out yesterday I have mono. I did the math and I probably got it from him (thereā€™s one other person I kissed around the same time I also couldā€™ve gotten it from; or some type of contaminated silverware or a million other weird scenarios I got it from). Thereā€™s also a small possibility I couldā€™ve given it to him.
Ā 
My question: should I reach out and tell him? I feel like the part of me that wants to reach out to him is the ā€œinner childā€ part of me that still wants to have a connection with him and who wants to force things into happening (and maybe even play the victim a little bit by being like ā€œlook at the pain you put me through with thisā€). I know a part of attracting someone back is no contact and this would obviously break that. But am I required to let him know that he couldā€™ve possibly been exposed to or given me mono? Does that supersede the ā€œno contactā€ tenet of LOA? If he did have it or I did give it him heā€™d probably be experiencing symptoms by now. He also couldā€™ve carried it and never have any symptoms. I also couldā€™ve not gotten it from him at all. I donā€™t know. Part of me also realizes this isnā€™t anything fatal like AIDS, so he would definitely get over it (like Iā€™m trying to right now).
Ā 
Things didnā€™t end horribly between us but he did ignore several of my messages before I finally sent him a long message asking him to just be honest with me and he just said ā€œIā€™m trying to get back with my exā€ and then I just said ā€œAlright. Well reach out to me again if things donā€™t work out.ā€ Thatā€™s how things ended.
Ā 
What do you guys think? Thereā€™s no Abraham Hicks video on Mononucleosis so I thought Iā€™d post this to get othersā€™ opinions. I really do want to just get better and move on and not dwell on him but I canā€™t help but feel some guilt like maybe I should reach out (though I do recognize it could be unfounded).Ā 

Board footera