Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2016 6:49 pm  #1

Seeing signs everywhere!

I did LOA back in the summer to attract my ex back but I was feeling extremely desperate and disheartened the entire time; I didn't actually believe she'd come back. I clearly realized I wasn't ready - I had a lot of personal healing to do and growing and needed to focus on myself.
I decided I am ready to have her back in my life and have been doing RS, Lanie's techniques, visualizations, gratitude lists, etc. every day. Listening to our favourite song together. BUT the biggest thing that i've been doing is going out and doing all the things I want to do before I know she will come back so I can have all these stories and experiences to share with her! I find that this has really shifted my vibrations and energy to a different level. When I do PW or RS, I feel the energy literally radiating out of my body! And all of a sudden, I see all these signs! Little hints that she's on her way and I know they're not random, I know this is the universe showing me I'm on the right path.
I'm so happy and wanted to share my success thus far!Β 

12/24/2016 7:10 pm  #2

Re: Seeing signs everywhere!

Sounds great. You are on the right pathΒ 
thanks for sharing your good vibes

She believed she could, so she did.

2/27/2017 10:16 am  #3

Would you mind sharing some of the signs you are getting? I'm curious to know. Congrats on the success sounds like you're getting close!

7/26/2017 1:50 pm  #4

I think its funny some of the random signs you see sometime. I was just on vacation in Colorado and my Airbnb booking fell through and ended up in another airbnb and the street name where I stayed was the same street name that my guy lives in here in PA

Board footera